Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

herb dean was the ref, stopped way too early ortiz hit shamrock with about 4 good elbows on the ground and ref stopped it
That early stoppage REALLY SUCKED!!. Now we are wondering if the UFC is fixed like wrestling..Several of the last PPV's have had Questionable endings, and OneWresting.com is covering the UFC now...

shamrock was not i repeat NOT injured. I believe ortiz would have won anyway but dean should have let them fight

Dude what are you smoking? Shamrock was ROCKED with those elbows. Of course he jumped up like he wasn't hurt, he just got his ass kicked. How many more elbows did Ken have to take before Herb stopped it?

Arvloski was defending himself more against Sylvia the last fight then what Ken was doing and it got stopped by Big John.

Arlovski is cut the F up! I hope he crushes Sylvia's ass.

FYI alert FYI alert! It was announced that if Lidell wins his next match he'll fight the 205lb Pride fighting champion in November. The guy's name is Silva or something like that, dude's suppose to be a beast.

So far the fight is just a boxing match. Both have landed decent shots but Andre is working the inside leg kick on Sylvia and Sylvia seems to be winded. Sylvia did catch Andre with a real good right in the 1st but Andre tied him up and regained his composure.

Whoever the idiot is scoring the fight gave the first round to Tim even though he only landed one shot the whole round and Andre landed like 10. He gives the second round to Andre.

Wanderlei silva is a monster,he goes by the nickname Axe murderer,and he beat's chuck easily.

silva_wanderlei_profile.jpg

Name Wanderlei Silva

Nick Name The Axe Murderer

Record 31 - 5 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )

Wins 21 (T)KOs (67.74%)

4 Submissions (12.90%)

6 Decisions (19.35%)

Losses 2 (T)KOs (40.00%)

3 Decisions (60.00%)

Association Chute Boxe

Height 5'11 (180cm)

Weight 199lbs (90kg)

Style Muay Thai

Birth Date 7/3/1976

City Curitiba

Country Brazil

Notable Loss: Tito Ortiz Decision (Unanimous) UFC 25-Ultimate Japan 3 4/14/2000 5 5:00

Will be one of those bragging rights matches for UFC vs. Pride.

That will be a good one!

Wow that was pretty ****ty of a fight, haven't seen the anouncement yet but I think Sylivia will win because neither really did crap the whole fight. They looked like a bunch of roosters chasing each other around.

The best fight was that Neer and I forgot the other guys name.

It went back and forth, a lot of big shots and submission trys.

Plus several great slams.

The Tito fight wasn't necessarily stopped too soon. Because how should the ref know if Shamrock was ok or not?

That was Shamrock's fault for not even trying to cover up.

The Silvia Arlovski fight wasn't bad really. But neither men were going for the homerun hits, atleast not after the second round.

Alrovski was way more active, but if you look at the fighters faces, Tim's face was fine and Arlovski had several cuts and bruises nothing serious.

Tim stunned Arlovski more times as well, nothing serious thou.

The best moment of the night was when they said "The Axe Murderer" Silva was going to fight Lidell in November. They put both of those guys face to face in the ring talking smack to each other.

Now that's going to be a fight!

Arlovski is cut the F up! I hope he crushes Sylvia's ass.

FYI alert FYI alert! It was announced that if Lidell wins his next match he'll fight the 205lb Pride fighting champion in November. The guy's name is Silva or something like that, dude's suppose to be a beast.

He is a beast!

Probably the most beast fighter in the world when it comes to just leaving nothing behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82aL3J4IblA&search=pride%20silva