Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opening Night ~ I'm GOING !!

RedskinsFanatic

Flights plans (done), Hotel plans (done), Tickets (done) Sec 142 Row 23 They look like amazing seats. I'm stressed out beyond belief but it'll be worth it to see my team @ home. I went to the Seattle playoff game and had to see the team @ our house. Monday night, the place should be rockin'.

Wanted to thank eveyone for the last couple of months that have helped me out with plans and a ton of useful advice, couldn't have done this without you. I apologize ahead of time for really a post of nothing but my excitement but wanted to share with you. If anyone can give me a heads up about the view from my seats that would be cool from what I can tell they look amazing. Anyways, I can't wait!! :point2sky

Flights plans (done), Hotel plans (done), Tickets (done) Sec 142 Row 23 They look like amazing seats. I'm stressed out beyond belief but it'll be worth it to see my team @ home. I went to the Seattle playoff game and had to see the team @ our house. Monday night, the place should be rockin'.

Wanted to thank eveyone for the last couple of months that have helped me out with plans and a ton of useful advice, couldn't have done this without you. I apologize ahead of time for really a post of nothing but my excitement but wanted to share with you. If anyone can give me a heads up about the view from my seats that would be cool from what I can tell they look amazing. Anyways, I can't wait!! :point2sky

Get there early and join us at the ES Tailgate. Its always cool to have ES members stop by form far away!

I'll be flying in as well from Cali, and will be at the tailgate very early. We are going to make sure we get this party started with a bang this year.

Can't wait!

Cool, I wanna see the finished tattoo. It was still in progress last year.

see u there buddy im goin also. :cheers:

I might make a weekend of it. I'm flying in fro Phoenix. I may go to the Giants/Colts sunday nighter than take a train down to Baltimore and see the Skins MNF game.

I guess that the way people travel back each right, by busses, cabs and trains. I'm 33 and have never rode a public bus before or a train. This will be fun.

Sweet - good thing to be excited about. Hope you have a great time while we get the season started right.

Cool, I wanna see the finished tattoo. It was still in progress last year.

I think I had it finished the week after that game against Seattle. The Raider fans out here love it.

:laugh:

Enjoy the game. I will be there too, coming up from Atlanta with my brother.

I hope you two are planning to attend the RSRT/ES tailgate party. It's going to be a blast!

:cheers:

Im coming over for the Titans game with my bro and dad. We'd love to come.

Is there like an admission or anything?

Nope just show up early and have fun. Keep an eye in the tailgate section before you come for details for the tailgate that week. If you have any other questions, just feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'll definately show up early, I'm staying 1 mile from the stadium and will be up early and pacing the floor lol ~ it is quite the journey but I've been a Redskins fan for forever and a day..I can't wait to be with my 'Skins family and rockin' it on monday night! How many days to go? : )

Archived