Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyticket.com ~ Help

RedskinsFanatic

Okay, I was going to buy my tickets about a month ago from Stubhub.com, then my mother fell ill and I thought my trip to D.C for the opener was off...well she's much better now (whew) and the trip from Oregon to D.C is back on! Now I recieved some advice to check out everyticket.com and was wondering if they are better than Stubhub (the prices seem to be a bit cheaper) and to be honest guys I'm worried on when I'll recieve my tickets from either one. I guess my real question is has anyone bought any tickets from either site for the opening night game and did you recieve your tickets? Are they even printed yet? I'm about to spend a bunch and of course want all the assurances one can get before doing so. Thanks for any help and advice you can give. :logo:

I have bought from everyticket...in fact, I may have been the one who rewferred them to you. I didn't like the idea of buying tickets before they were printed...I waited until August and then paid extra for the over night shipping. They came the next day and the eats were exactly what I had chosen.

I am thinking of going to the opener and will use them again.

Hey FunBunch7 you were the one! lol...how did you remember that? ~ Well, I think I will wait as well, I have a long trip and want to make sure when I make my travel plans I have the tickets on me....thanks for the advice, the selection is not as large as stubhub but they do seem a bit cheaper.

I've found stubhub to be a bit pricey. Everyticket may be a little cheaper. ASCticket is my fave for brokers. They're in Rockville. If you buy the tix with the little yellow ticket icon next to it, the service fee is only 3%, compared to 10-15 % elsewhere. Also, know that all these brokers are networked. You can frequently find the same tickets on multiple sites, for varying amounts of cost. But if you see the little yellow ticket icon next to the listed ticket, that site has that particular ticket in stock (or will come late July / early August).

Ive purchased tickets on 3 occasions from everyticket.com and have been VERY satisfied with them. There is a rep who is actually a member of this site...cant remember his name. Anyway they are legit and even though its a bit nerve racking paying for the tix now and waiting a month or 2 for delivery..DONT WORRY they will come and they will be exactly what you ordered. Their prices are very reasonable.

Okay, I was going to buy my tickets about a month ago from Stubhub.com, then my mother fell ill and I thought my trip to D.C for the opener was off...well she's much better now (whew) and the trip from Oregon to D.C is back on! Now I recieved some advice to check out everyticket.com and was wondering if they are better than Stubhub (the prices seem to be a bit cheaper) and to be honest guys I'm worried on when I'll recieve my tickets from either one. I guess my real question is has anyone bought any tickets from either site for the opening night game and did you recieve your tickets? Are they even printed yet? I'm about to spend a bunch and of course want all the assurances one can get before doing so. Thanks for any help and advice you can give. :logo:
For two years in a row I have purchased tickets from everyticket.com with no problems at all. The tickets will arrive well before the game so you dont have to worry about that. Also just to let you know if you send them a check its about $15.00 cheaper per ticket. If not you have to pay extra for the credit card process. Best of luck to you

I've found stubhub to be a bit pricey. Everyticket may be a little cheaper. ASCticket is my fave for brokers. They're in Rockville. If you buy the tix with the little yellow ticket icon next to it, the service fee is only 3%, compared to 10-15 % elsewhere. Also, know that all these brokers are networked.

Damn Mark I agree with you on just about everything. :laugh:

Archived