Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So long, VA -- once again

jrockster21

So I depart the East Coast for the beautiful Hawaiian Islands in approximately 6 and a half hours. Some may call me crazy, but I'm a little disappointed to go back. I love the East Coast; the women are nicer (not necessarily hotter ;)), the food is better, and I love the city. Not to mention there's a Redskins store in every mall for me to blow all my money in. :)

Hawaii is nice....but my heart is in the East. So while you all may feel a little jealous of those of us in Hawaii, know that I'm at least a little jealous of you all out here. Especially during tailgate season! :(

So to those of you I got to see this visit, :cheers: Hope the rest of your year is groovy. I'll see you guys at the Tailgate on December 30th! Where the cold will make me remember why I moved to warmer climates!! :D

Not to mention I gotta deal with Bonef1de out there on the Island...:)

So I depart the East Coast for the beautiful Hawaiian Islands in approximately 6 and a half hours.

Not to mention I gotta deal with Bonef1de out there on the Island...:)

Bye Jrock, nice to meet you at Dave and Busters. Have fun being back in hawaii again. Watch out for those giant pests there. lol.

Oh....I suppose after a few weekends of barbequeing on the beach and looking at extremely hot women in bikinis will make things all better....but for now I'm going to miss it!! :(;)

Well I didn't really get to talk to you much at D&B's...glad you enjoyed ur stay here though

Oh and BTW, this thread should be MERGED :laugh:

Bye Jrock, nice to meet you at Dave and Busters. Have fun being back in hawaii again. Watch out for those giant pests there. lol.

Yeah...nice to meet you guys as well. You emochatkids aren't half bad! ;) Too bad my friends were lame...I would have loved to have closed out the bar with you guys. :chug:

Yeah, as vis said, it was nice meeting u at Dave and Busters, glad to hear u enjoyed your time here, and hope you have a good and safe trip back.

BTW, i agree with J-bird, this thread should definately by merged with the AHFB thread. Deep down we all know J-rock is really a part of that thread, despite his comments about emo-chatkids, just look at this post

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2681565&postcount=33423

and at this very moment he is in the ahfb thread viewing it. It's a good reminder that it takes one to know one ;) And if this isn't reason enough look at all the people viewing and posting on this thread, all from ahfb. THis stuff get's old....

J/k

Yeah, as vis said, it was nice meeting u at Dave and Busters, glad to hear u enjoyed your time here, and hope you have a good and safe trip back.

BTW, i agree with J-bird, this thread should definately by merged with the AHFB thread. Deep down we all know J-rock is really a part of that thread, despite his comments about emo-chatkids. It's a good reminder that it takes one to know one ;) And if this isn't reason enough look at all the people viewing and posting on this thread, all from ahfb. THis stuff get's old....

J/k

:cheers:

Have a safe trip back, and know that I will kick your ass in fantasy football.

Its an emochatkid convention in here, Jesus!! :D Nice to meet you guys as well. And fitz -- in your DREAMS, my man. You have not felt fantasy football disappointment like that I'm about to deliver. ;)

It sucked meeting you.

Enjoy your flight.

:D

Your shirt gave me a headache. :laugh:

Later JRock, enjoyed meeting you. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you, much ... but you're not a hot chick so you were lower on my list of priorities of people to talk to. ;)

Understandable...a man's gotta look out for his 'interests,' I completely agree! ;)

:cheers:

OOOHHHHH Sorry you have to go back! It was great hanging out with you! I wish you could have come to Kp's with all of us on Monday. Then I could have had 5 drunk fools at my house till 6AM! :doh:

I will see you on the 30th! :D

Archived