Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas, NY, or Philly.

DTN Redskin

I have to say the cowboys because no matter how good weve been in the past or present they still manage to surprise us with a good game. They will find way to make it close 90% of the time. Im confident we can sweep both the giants and philly but if we sweep dallas i know we will have a special season.

As it stands right now, all of the teams are competitive, though Eli's inconsistent play makes the Giants suspect. Their offense hasn't changed and that's bad for them.[/Quote]

The offense not changing is bad? Consistency and having all the starters on an offense playing together for a second year in a row is bad? Scoring over 400 points last year and coming together agains is bad? Ummmmmmmm, ok.

']The offense not changing is bad? Consistency and having all the starters on an offense playing together for a second year in a row is bad? Scoring over 400 points last year and coming together agains is bad? Ummmmmmmm' date=' ok.[/quote']

Tom I expect another year of Peyton giving little Brother advice will pay off bigtime for Eli and the Giants this year.

This is tough but I'd have to go Gmen, Cowdonkeys, Iggles with all of them seperated by a hair.........At worst we'll go .500 in the division by winning all of our home games....With that said I still believe that if we win the division we'll get to the Superbowl! Only team that could really be able to contend against us at that point (in the NFC) is the Panthers and thats if they return to SB form.

All of them. Period.

A division rival is a division rival. You never know who will win with these games.

After 2005, they ALL want to kick our upstart little asses. They all have a pre-2005 mindset. They all want to prove that 2005 was just a fluke.

With a divisional rival with something to prove, I am always fearful.

That said, the team I fear the most is the Giants. For what it is worth, the Giants are the only other team with class in this hot-headed, hard hitting division. I don't like them, but I'll give them the nod for a hard fight. I can't say that about the Eagles. The other team is not worth my spit.

Agreed! I could have not said it better myself. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

As a Dallas fan.... I'd have to say the team I'm most worried about the Cowboys beating is the Redskins.

You should know from past experience, the Skins dont want to throw at Newman. Anthony Henry is a very good CB...... He'll shutdown physical recievers........ but he has trouble with smaller quicker recievers, like Moss, Lloyd, and ARE. This wouldn't be so bad if we had an adequate FS, but Keith Davis blows his coverage assignment half the time. Pat Watkins maybe the answer in 2007, but I doubt he's ready for the NFL right now. Marcus Coleman???????

Dude why are you here? Skins don't want to throw at Newman?? Are you high?? How soon do you forget that RW was not the only one that got bet for those two TD's in Dallas. Where in the hell was Newman???? I'll tell you...BURNED! :doh: :laugh:

Get over it dude and try again. Humble yourself next time. :mad:

The Giants. IMO it will be either us or them winning the division. The Eagles dont have enough weapons on Offense and the Cowboys suck ass and are way overrated. Well, they're overrated by everyone except for ESPN's Ultimate Depth Chart! Man, it feels good that FINALLY someone in the media is being realistic about them crappy Cowboys.

I'd reverse that, and say they have a very good def, and a decent off

Interesting point... depends on how that secondary comes together.

Tiki can carry the load (honestly he and mcnabb are the two players I fear the most in the EAST) but I'm definitely not sold on manningIII.

I think I'm most concerned about the Eagles (all four teams are ridiculous I think), they're reading all the same sh** we are about who is going to finish last in the division, not to mention their backups got some big time experience last year.

The funny thing is that I'm picking the Iggles to finish last in the division... I guess I think they're the biggest wildcard whereas we're pretty sure what to expect from NYG and DAL (w/ the exception of the NYG secondary and the two TE sets from DAL) :2cents:

This is gonna get crazy!

NY

Dallass

Philly

Eli will only get better and they've improved as much as we have over the off-season. I have to admit Owens worries me a bit but we've handled him before and our defense should be even better this season. I still see Philly with some unresolved issues.

Dude why are you here? Skins don't want to throw at Newman?? Are you high?? How soon do you forget that RW was not the only one that got bet for those two TD's in Dallas. Where in the hell was Newman???? I'll tell you...BURNED! :doh: :laugh:

Actually, Newman wasn't covering on either of those TD passes. I wish he had been, but Parcells wants his CB's to stay on there side of the field and cover whoever lines-up across from them. T-New didn't allow a single TD in 2005.

On the other hand, Newman has 5 interceptions, in 6 career games VS. Washington. So like I said, you should know the Skins dont want to throw at Newman.

Humble myself?

Did you read my whole reply?

I've conceded that the Skins recievers have a slight advantage over the Dallas secondary on a whole.

What more do you want???

Hard to say after last year, I think. The Gmen were strong pretty much the whole season and with the changes they've made on defense, I think they're bound to build off of that and improve. The 'girls always give us fits and I'm not really sure WHAT to think about the Eagles sans TO. Last year, was close to being a 3-way struggle, mainly because the Eagles were poisoned early on. This year, unless (God-willing) the 'girls get a dose of the same TOxin, it could easily be a serious 4-way all out fight! Should be fun to watch! I'm sure the rest of the league will be paying attention, too.

Be honest you didn't even watch that game did you?

Guest NebraSKIN

I like your thinking!:applause: :cheers: :notworthy

Noone...honestly. I can't see it guys. I'm as modest as the next guy and don't like to put my head on the chopping block only to see it roll down the proverbial steps. But, I think we take the division, hands down. I don't see anyone stopping us if we're healthy. Sure, we may split the division games w/ the Giants or Cowboys, but I don't see us losing the division. The team is ripe bros' and ho's :( and I'm feeling good about our chances.

HTTR!

Here is my order of feared division opponents:

1) Eagles

A healthy D McNabb always gives us fits.

In 2006, the Eagles sweep us.

2) Giants

I'm still mystified by the 36-0 loss from last year; seems like they matchup well against us. But the Giants are inconsistent at times.

In 2006, we split the series with the Giants.

3) Cowboys

We're in their heads now, and there's nothing they can do about it.

In 2006, we sweep the Cowboys again.

According to that logic, we go 3-3 in the division. I'm expecting it to be a football war like no other.

1) Eagles - No offense, Period!!! We sweep!!! :eaglesuck

2) Giants - L.A. pulls a sideline trick ( Ow, my knee!!! :doh: ; I'm not happy in N.Y.; "when is payday?" ) 1-1 :gaintsuck

3) Cowboys - T.O. self-destructs in week 6. We sweep!!!!!:dallasuck

According to this logic we go 5-1 again in the division and win the division!!

Read my sig!!!!!!!

HTTR!!!!

Archived