Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

disturbing site

matty dread

I stumbled across this site the other day...

Be warned, there are some very graphic images on this site, definitley not for the faint of heart.

Some of them are so graphic it's almost as if they can't be real, but they are.

EDIT: Matty, please ask members to PM you if they want to see this type of thing. There are images there we really don't need to be associated with on the public forum, so, anyone who wants can talk to you directly, or, I'm sure you can put a link to YOUR site where they can visit and hammer away all they wish :).

Art.

I was looking up info on JFK and this site was supposed to have some pics of him after he was shot. Didn't find any of JFK on there, but plenty of other people who have been shot.

Just watch the movie JFK- it's got real autopsy photos. I don't know why anyone would purposely want to LOOK at them, but whatever your cup of tea is, I suppose... lol

take a look at "failed mission" or "Jenin" wow... I probably shouldn't have looked

Jenin, huh? I mean, people did die but it wasn't the "massacre of Jenin" which was a great hoax (just as the Palies have done of late with civilians 'killed by the IDF' but not actually and with that child who was actually killed by a Palie bullet)

Jenin, huh? I mean, people did die but it wasn't the "massacre of Jenin" which was a great hoax (just as the Palies have done of late with civilians 'killed by the IDF' but not actually and with that child who was actually killed by a Palie bullet)

Yes yes yes... do you really think I am trying to bring up Palestine/Israel in this thread?

yep i've been there before........there is nothing good about watching crap like that ...... it just bothers you for the rest of your life

yea i know i watched this before when i was like 14, and it made me really sick.

Just watch the movie JFK- it's got real autopsy photos. I don't know why anyone would purposely want to LOOK at them, but whatever your cup of tea is, I suppose... lol

The conspiracy theory stuff is what interests me, I'm not really interested in the gore of it.

I liked the site for 2 reasons.

1. It really helped me take a look at my life and appreciate what I have.

And to help me realize that life is short.

2. I'm going to make movies, and one of them is definitly going to be a horror movie. So I could definitly use some of those pics for reference.

I stumbled across this site the other day...

Be warned, there are some very graphic images on this site, definitley not for the faint of heart.

Some of them are so graphic it's almost as if they can't be real, but they are.

EDIT: Matty, please ask members to PM you if they want to see this type of thing. There are images there we really don't need to be associated with on the public forum, so, anyone who wants can talk to you directly, or, I'm sure you can put a link to YOUR site where they can visit and hammer away all they wish :).

Art.

sorry man

Archived