Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins on NFL Network 6/22/06

JCav06

According to their website, NFL Network has a bunch of shows devoted to the redskins on thursday.

6 p.m. -- NFL Films Presents

Explore the depth of the NFL Films archive with unique perspectives on football's greatest heroes and personalities as well as its history, humanity and humor. Hail to the Redskins stories include: Gibbs Essay, Bobby Mitchell, Sammy Baugh, John Riggins, George Preston Marshall.

8 p.m. -- Film Session

Under head coach Joe Gibbs, the Redskins finished the regular season 14-2 on their way to the playoffs and Super Bowl XXVI.

8:30 p.m. -- Film Session

Super Bowl XXVI: Washington Redskins vs Buffalo Bills - Redskins quarterback Mark Rypien passed for 292 yards and two touchdowns earning game MVP honors as the Redskins defeated the Buffalo Bills 37-24.

9 p.m. -- Game of the Week

2005 Washington Redskins vs Philadelphia Eagles from 1/1/06 - Clinton Portis ran for 112 yards and two touchdowns as the Washington Redskins came to the Linc to beat the division rival Eagles and secure a Wild Card Playoff berth.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0622

the game of the week from week 17 of 2005 is available on comcast on demand under nfl network. i watched it last week. i was a nervous wreck during that game

I remember that game. My dad was getting into it with some Cowboy fan who was giving us S*** because he was tellinng us how there was no way the skins were going into Eagles territory and winning. And how The skins' were going to lose and the Boys' would take care of business against the Rams blah blah blah. Then Taylor comes in and saves the day. Man that felt so good. What made it even sweeter was the fact that Dallas lost against the Rams later on that night.

Archived