Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rocky or Roger

XxSpearheadxX

I think its hilarious that Rocky Mcintosh wants to be called Rocky and the coaches usually call him Rocky, but all the vets - especially Sean, Clinton and Santana call him Roger real purposefully.

Clinton always calls him, "Young Roger Mcintosh"

Clinton cracks my ass up man. I could listen to a radio show where Santana and him just sit there and talk about stuff everyday. It would probably be #1 in the DC market.

:laugh: :cool: :point2sky

Well of course, do you actually think the vets would concede to giving a rookie something he obviously really wants... a cool frieking name. Heck no rookies don't get no respect man, on purpose man; they carry waterbottles, pads, and jockstraps if needed. It doesn't matter who they are, b/c every single one of these guys went through it so they see each and every year after their torturous rookie season as their opportunity to do the same to someone else.

Yeah I was debating with a friend of mine (poor lions fan) as to whether Boss Bailey or Rocky Mcintosh had cooler LB names. They are pretty durn similar players too, or were in college anyway.

Yeah I know they make the rookies life hell, but it just cracks me up anyway. Especially with such a ballyhooed drafting as Rocky and a name like that you just know he gets mad flak from the vets.

:coach: :wewantd:

It's gonna get confusing with Rocky, Rock Cartwright and Jon "Rock" Jansen

Not as confusing as it is in the Brokeback locker room.

"Hey, that's my rock."

"No man, that's my rock."

"Actually dudes, I think that's Michael Irvin's rock........but that is my pipe."

Not as confusing as it is in the Brokeback locker room.

"Hey, that's my rock."

"No man, that's my rock."

"Actually dudes, I think that's Michael Irvin's rock........but that is my pipe."

Hahaha good one.

Roger earned the nickname "Rocky" in the NCAA, now lets see him earn it in the NFL.

Hahaha good one.

Roger earned the nickname "Rocky" in the NCAA, now lets see him earn it in the NFL.

I thought I read somewhere that his Grandma gave him that name as a kid and it stuck. I could be wrong.

Personally, I like the name Roger, mainly because of Rock Cartwright. He's older, established, a great back and his birth name is Rock (I think).

If RM proves himself and/or Rock gets cut then by all means Rocky it is.

:2cents:

Archived