Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

44thediesel44 's ENGLAND WORLD CUP GAMEDAY THREAD!! (Merged)

Sherlock Holmes

So,

Both Brazil and England have started the tournament slowly but surely with a win and a clean sheet each.

Ecuador have already qualified for the second round, with some great flowing football and clinical finishing from the South Americans.

The hosts (Germany) have been very average and laxidasical at the back, and if they dont beat Ecuador they'll probably meet England in the second round.

Englands second game kicks off 40 minutes from now against Trinidad And Tobago, who shocked Sweden with a very stern defence and a suprise 0-0 draw. However, the return of Rooney could bolster Englands confidence if he comes on in the second half, and i think we should win this comfortably.

:cheers:

PS. Dont ask me about the offside rule! :mad: :silly:

Dude, seriously, you all had BETTER beat Trindad and Tobago

Otherwise, the rest of the football world (soccer to us Americans)will be doing this:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Trinidad needs to start attacking if they even hope to win or tie. They're not gonna survive against all these english attacks. Especially if Rooney comes in. Though I don't think Rooney has scored a goal in international play in like some absurdly long amount of time

I actually bet on Trinidad +.5 goals in the first half. I didn't think England looked all that sharp in their first game. I didn't see Trinidad's tie of Sweeden, but I figured if they could tie Sweeden, they could hold off England for a half.

There were a few too many close calls though... lol

Archived