Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steelers Fan Overreacting to Ben's Accident

bird_1972

That is bad. At least someone said this: "You've got to be kidding me. Some old lady makes a mistake and you want her life destroyed? Would you say the same thing if the guy she hit wasn't a coveted member of your favorite football team?"

Looks to be a Seahawks fan though.

Much better: "That would all be fine if it was her fault. Too bad Ben decided to drive without a liscense. Now it is all his fault because he should have never been driving to begin with."

Hey look at it this way, if this was like...Brazil and Roethlisberger was a Soccer star, that old lady would probably already be dead. :doh:

columbia. someone shot their keeper at the airport after he accidentally scored on himself during the WC. AND he was related to pablo escobar.

columbia. someone shot their keeper at the airport after he accidentally scored on himself during the WC. AND he was related to pablo escobar.

OK, I'm sorry but you have this all wrong. Andres Escobar was a defender for Colombia, not a goalie. He was not related to Pablo, at least nowhere in any article can I find. Also he was shot outside a night club not at the airport. He was shot 12 times and each time the gunman reportedly shouted "Goal"! The gunman was sentenced to 40 years which was redued to 26 and was recently released good behavior. Also, the own goal Escobar scored was for the US which gave us a 2-1 win over them.

I remember that game. Colombia sucked anyways. Was such a pathetically stupid play. I guess he cost someone a lot of money that day.

This fan doesn't realize that they're called accidents for a reason, who'd a thunk.

OK, I'm sorry but you have this all wrong. Andres Escobar was a defender for Colombia, not a goalie. He was not related to Pablo, at least nowhere in any article can I find. Also he was shot outside a night club not at the airport. He was shot 12 times and each time the gunman reportedly shouted "Goal"! The gunman was sentenced to 40 years which was redued to 26 and was recently released good behavior. Also, the own goal Escobar scored was for the US which gave us a 2-1 win over them.

pardon my faulty memory. however i do distinctly remember SC saying he was related to pablo. true or not that is howit was reported. needless to say the jist of the story remains. soccer fans in south america are serious fans.

Archived