Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So.... what did you guys have for dinner?

i went J. Gilberts in McLean. I had one of the best steaks ever. If anyone is in McLean, you must try the rib eye - medium well with the chedder mashed patotoes and the chocolate marbled cheese cake. o man, amazing food.

i went J. Gilberts in McLean. I had one of the best steaks ever. If anyone is in McLean, you must try the rib eye - medium well with the chedder mashed patotoes and the chocolate marbled cheese cake. o man, amazing food.

I had meatballs.... I hate meatballs.

Best steak I have had yet is at Mortons. Love that place. Not only is the steak great, but everything else is as well. Got to love the mashed taters. There is a place in New York I want to try that I heard is the best steak in the world. We shall see. :D

ohhhh a very nice marineated grilled samon and corn on the cob, followed by a desert of ice cream, chocolae sauce and rasberries.

yesterday i had veal marsala with anglehair pasta in a butter suace with fresh oven roasted green beans.

find an irishman who eats better than me and i'll give you a nickle. (everything my family eats is boiled:silly: )

Best steak I have had yet is at Mortons. Love that place. Not only is the steak great, but everything else is as well. Got to love the mashed taters. There is a place in New York I want to try that I heard is the best steak in the world. We shall see. :D

Mortons is up there, its really very good. The Capital Grill, Mortons, Clydes, J Gilberts all make amazing steak. But havent had anything as tender when cooked medium well then the steak i had tonite.

i'll bet you spat it rght back out if you are alluding to what i think you are;)

I wasnt alluding to anything, but I did vomit but I havent yet determined if it was the content of what was mashed up and consumed or the alcohol. Sometimes its not so easy to lay the blame.

Mortons is up there, its really very good. The Capital Grill, Mortons, Clydes, J Gilberts all make amazing steak. But havent had anything as tender when cooked medium well then the steak i had tonite.

Sounds good... I always get at the most medium-rare. I find beyond that is cooked a little too much and you lose some flavor. J-Gilberts is in Mclean? Compared to Mortons, is it about the same level, or a little above?

Sounds good... I always get at the most medium-rare. I find beyond that is cooked a little too much and you lose some flavor. J-Gilberts is in Mclean? Compared to Mortons, is it about the same level, or a little above?

I would say a bit better then Mortons, but just a little bit. J Gilberts is a bit more up scale, so they might have better quality cuts. But both places have great steaks, but yeah for medium well, nothing beats J. Gilberts. And yeah, its in McLean.

Archived