Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tomigatchi:

mistymjohnson

My sister and her family were here the other night for dinner. My niece accidentally left her Tomigatchi here. Do any of you know what that is? Well, I didn't.

My niece was throwing a fit... Crying and upset because it was going to die. Anyway, I talked to her to find out what I have to do to keep this thing alive for her.

She tells me that it was sleeping, and would wake up around nine in the morning. It would be hungry, and I'll probably have to change it. Well, about eight o'clock it starts beeping like crazy. Huh!?!?! It's not nine o'clock!?!?! So, I call her before she gets on the school bus... My sister in the background listening to the conversation dies laughing as my niece tells me that it probably 'pooped' the bed.

WTF!?!?!

Does anyone else know what these things are? I'm still trying to keep it alive for her, but I don't think I am doing a very good job. lol

heh, those things were popular when I was in middle school around 96-98 or so. Then they fell out. About a year and a half ago, they came back big time, it was pretty rediculous to see all those customers in Toys R Us wanting them again.

I think it's pretty dumb, gotta keep it alive somehow, and make it grow.

lol...those things are still kicking around?

Basically it's a virtual pet, or kid whatever type it is. By the sound of it, it's a kid, so congratulations...you have a new kid...lol. Basically, you are now at the mercy of a small piece of plastic. The game is to have your"kid" grow up...fun huh. I'd get that thing back to your niece ASAP :laugh:

...I think it's pretty dumb, gotta keep it alive somehow, and make it grow.

Dumb is not even the word!

...so congratulations...you have a new kid...lol...

Ugh! Not exactly what I wanted to hear.

I would tell you what it is, but you have to promise to format your posts like a normal person. :)

What's wrong with the way I format my posts?

Wow... I didn't really think it was that annoying to anyone. I guess you learn something new everyday. Well, if it makes you feel any better... I will leave it plain.

Misty - don't let JRock get to you. He's just mad that he lacks your originality and uniqueness. Afterall, he's just a Bonef1de want to be (not too mention a WOD). You be you. :)

Archived