Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy Fans Are Getting Way To Personal Now

SkinsNoles21

To all Cowgirl Fans:

Cowgirl fans are idiots, I hope you understand.

A comedian said she didn't know, if Parcells was woman or man.

Micheal Irvin smokin crack, That's why he's no longer playin.

Quincy Carter got cut again, from Canada it's what their sayin.

Brokeback girls are mad at us, we sweep them in 05.

T.O. is there to save the day, The craziest man alive!

Cowgirl fans are so upset, their season will not be right.

We'll sweep you again, and beat you so bad,

this time you'll want to fight.

Redskins fans smile and laugh, the season is almost here.

The brokebacks girls are shakin in their boots,

It's ST that they fear!!!

So Redskins fans get on your gear, Let's get together and find.

The place where it echos loud and clear, It's WE WANT DALLAS TIME!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Oh and I just saw at the top a dumbass Cowboy fan ask us what problems does T.O. have off the field....technically, wasn't he fighting one of his teammates last year in the locker room? With a "so-called" injury also?
IIRC, the fight was with a former player, after which TO strutted around the locker room in contempt challenging all his teammates to be man enough to put up their dukes.

First off, I don't blame Cowboy fans. While the "carry off the field" comment went a little too far, let's face facts here. If Roy Williams or DeMarcus Ware did the stuff Sean did do (not call back his coach directly, skip workouts, spit in the direction of another player) and is accused of doing (threatening people with a gun) we'd be all over them too with some pretty nasty comments about their character.

The only issue I would take with the Cowboy fans comments is the one about Parcells v. Gibbs. Seems to me I recall Parcells looking the other way while LT (the real one, not the guy in San Diego) did a whole lot of stuff, because he was a great player. Also, didn't Parcells bring Dave Meggett to the Jets in 1998 after Meggett was charged with sexual assault in Toronto?

To all Cowgirl Fans:

Cowgirl fans are idiots, I hope you understand.

A comedian said she didn't know, if Parcells was woman or man.

Micheal Irvin smokin crack, That's why he's no longer playin.

Quincy Carter got cut again, from Canada it's what their sayin.

Brokeback girls are mad at us, we sweep them in 05.

T.O. is there to save the day, The craziest man alive!

Cowgirl fans are so upset, their season will not be right.

We'll sweep you again, and beat you so bad,

this time you'll want to fight.

Redskins fans smile and laugh, the season is almost here.

The brokebacks girls are shakin in their boots,

It's ST that they fear!!!

So Redskins fans get on your gear, Let's get together and find.

The place where it echos loud and clear, It's WE WANT DALLAS TIME!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

nice post!

Come on people, what do you expect. As much fun as we make of them for Irvin and TO, you think they're not gonna mock us for Taylor? We can rationalize it all we want, but this is what fans do. And this is how great coaches earn their money. We know Taylor has made improvements, but they won't care. All I'm saying is that you better get used to it. It's not gonna magically go away I'm afraid.

This issue goes way past ability. I refuse to be so "homer" to sit here and defend any thug, reagrdless of the uniform he wears.

I'm OK with most of the cowboy quotes, except the one about having him carried away.

Honestly, ST has acted like a thug ganster and the guy who said he's putting himself above the team is dead on.

Hopefully it is just immaturity.

I do not recall hearing that ST's agent was communicating with the 'Skins until he got in trouble. Several days went by with Gibbs stating that nobody had heard from ST.

I hope ST doesn't get "nailed" for the incidcent in Miami, but I also hope it is a wakeup call for him. If he's running / funding ammo & guns for his homeboys, the kid is seriously jeopardizing his future.

I just hope that the 'Skins coaches and players can get to him before it's too late.

Yes he's a rare talent, but Yes he's also been acting like a thug.

For posters over 40 -

Aside from the young posters who think this type of actions is "tough" or "cool",

would anyone over 40 want their kid to be acting like ST has?

If he was my son, I would be embarrassed.

This issue goes way past ability. I refuse to be so "homer" to sit here and defend any thug, reagrdless of the uniform he wears.

I'm OK with most of the cowboy quotes, except the one about having him carried away.

Honestly, ST has acted like a thug ganster and the guy who said he's putting himself above the team is dead on.

I do not recall hearing that ST's agent was communicating with the 'Skins until he got in trouble. Several days went by with Gibbs stating that nobody had heard from ST.

I hope ST doesn't get "nailed" for the incidcent in Miami, but I also hope it is a wakeup call for him. If he's running / funding ammo & guns for his homeboys, the kid is seriously jeopardizing his future.

I just hope that the 'Skins coaches and players can get to him before it's too late.

For posters over 40 -

Aside from the young posters who think this type of actions is "tough" or "cool",

I'm not over 40, but I echo this sentimate EXACTLY. Well said sir.

What a lot of Cowgurl fans are forgetting is that ST is an American and will be tried in a U.S. courtroom. If found not guilty then that means he did nothing wrong, unless he's found guilty in a civil case, which at that point is strictly for money i.e. the OJ case. So let's go over the facts.

Micheal Irvin=GUILTY

Nate Newton=GUILTY

Mark Stepnoski=Admitted weed smoker during his career

Barry Switzer=GUILTY

Qunicey Carter=Failed drug test

Shante Carver=Failed drug test

Leon Lett=HaHa

Erik Williams=GUILTY

Sherman Williams=GUILTY

Alonzo Spellman=HaHa

Clayton Holmes=Failed dug test

Terry Glenn=Citied by police in an incident

Why don't you try this Gurl fans, wait for the man to be found guilty or not before making any comments on the guy. Unless of course you want me to post EVERY Cowgurl arrested that was later found not guilty, trust me the list is a whole hell of a lot longer then Sean Taylor.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

For posters over 40 -

Im not over 40...but I do have a son. In what way do you charge ST for being a thug? Because he was attempting to protect his personal property? Frankly, if someone attempts to come on my property and steel my belongings they will be lucky to outrun the buckshot. I dont think "cool" has anything to do with it. the spit in pittmans face, yeah, well that wife beater deserved it :2cents:

At first I was only going to reply to #2. But now that I think of it, #1 is just as dumb. Why would you communicate to your coach with your agent? Thats stupid, especially if you coach calls you. Agents for the most part are used for contractual stuff, usually GM's. But when your coach calls you and leaves several messages, and you don't call him back, you're just a flat out moron. And watching you defend it is just as moronic. Yeah, the model citizen, spitting on someone in a playoff game and getting kicked out.

Keep diggin man.

I don't care if he spit on him or not. He paid for it by being ejected and fined severely.

As for the other dribble you typed - you and other Dallas fans need not worry how we deal with our players. Leave the worrying to guys like Terry GLenn who are afraid to catch a pass around ST.

This is all pretty stupid. You guys say negative things about cowboys when they get in trouble, and cowboys fans are going to do the same when its one of your own. What comes around goes around. Nothing more than that. As far as "getting carried off the field". Don't blame the cowboy nation because one guys says something stupid. I've heard your fans say the same thing about cowboys. Just a few idiots here and there in every fanbase.

As far as Gibbs, I think what that poster was trying to say is since so many of you talk about Gibbs charachter guys, morals and all that stuff, yet ST is still around after he

1. Wouldn't call Gibbs back during the offseason. I mean c'mon, thats just stupid.

2. GW asked ST point blank after that playoff game if he spit on Pittman and ST looked right in GW's face and said "No, I didn't". Does ST think GW and JG didn't look at the tape? Never, and I mean Never lie to your coaches. Thats just stupid.

Personally, I don't blame Gibbs for keeping the guy around. He's a top 5 pick and a great player. You can't have all choir boys on a team. You do what every other coach in the league does. You take the good with the bad.

Actualy that was well said, I agree about negative things said between fans, were rivals so what else is expected. As far as contacting the coach, Joe Gibbs told Sean Taylor to take off and deal with his personal problems, thats why his agent would do more contacting, its not like Taylor took off and never came back, come on man hes not Steve Spurrior :laugh:

As far as the spitting incodent, he did not spit in the face of Pittman because I have HD. Yes he spit at him, that was wrong, and he was punished for it by being ejected out of the Playoff game.

Hes a young guy with definetaly the wrong friends, but he has came a long way in only 2 years under the guidence of Gibbs and Williams, who has sat him down for hours and talked about his on and off the field life. Theres not a young person in this world that doesnt need guidence from the right people, or hasnt done dumb things they need to learn from.

The point is Sean Taylor is learning the hard way and at a young age thank God, but at least hes learning. Unlike a reciever you guys signed who spoke out saying he will never change and nobody will ever change him.

Sorry, but I couldn't make a good argument against a lot of those quotes looking at Taylors past history. The stuff about Gibbs and Snyder is just foolish.

His friends away from the team are street punks, and he hasn't shown me enough yet to say he's done with that lifestyle.

As for dallas fans throwing stones, one doesn't have to look too far into the past to come up with some real questionable players on their team. Glass houses folks, glass houses ;)

As for him gettin punked on the field :laugh: I highly doubt it. The comment of wanting to see him being carried off the field is pure clasless drivle from a complete terd.

Don't have much to say on this subject but just so we're clear:

"Spitting AT someone is different than spitting ON someone?"

Ok. Thats cool. I'll remember that the next time I try to spit AT someone. That way if it doesn't land ON them I'll be off the hook.

Get real. Regardless of whether it hit Pittman or not. Taylor meant for it to hit him. Low class bull****. Thats all it was. It is over and done with now. People make dumb mistakes. If Taylor learned from his he won't do it again. Case closed. :)

Honestly. This is all so silly. As our beat downs of the boys contunue their fans will continue to get more and more obnoxious and agitated until they eventually turn on their own team and their owner. Who cares what they say. If they had swept us again last year, I guarantee you the talk would have been something along the lines of "you guys have a good team and I respect Joe Gibbs, but we're just a better organization." Much more polite and sporting. The more they lose, the more we stand in the way of their goals, the more their frustrated banter will devolve into things that we saw posted here.

This is all pretty stupid. You guys say negative things about cowboys when they get in trouble, and cowboys fans are going to do the same when its one of your own. What comes around goes around. Nothing more than that. As far as "getting carried off the field". Don't blame the cowboy nation because one guys says something stupid. I've heard your fans say the same thing about cowboys. Just a few idiots here and there in every fanbase.

As far as Gibbs, I think what that poster was trying to say is since so many of you talk about Gibbs charachter guys, morals and all that stuff, yet ST is still around after he

1. Wouldn't call Gibbs back during the offseason. I mean c'mon, thats just stupid.

2. GW asked ST point blank after that playoff game if he spit on Pittman and ST looked right in GW's face and said "No, I didn't". Does ST think GW and JG didn't look at the tape? Never, and I mean Never lie to your coaches. Thats just stupid.

Personally, I don't blame Gibbs for keeping the guy around. He's a top 5 pick and a great player. You can't have all choir boys on a team. You do what every other coach in the league does. You take the good with the bad.

He did not spit on Pittman. He had no intention of spitting on Pittman. It obvious. BTW Enjoy every moment having T.O. with the Cowboys

First off i dont think spitting will solve anything on or off the field. No one knows what Pittman said or did to provoke Taylor into spitting. Being young and immature instead of waiting for an opportunity on the field to get him, he spit. Maybe a reaction, maybe and planned act. No one will ever know. It happened 5 months ago.

Second i am over forty and i have sons that played/play high school football. Both of them have gotten trouble on the field. The one playing now got taken out of the game for the half because he called another player chicken ass. Kinda mild compared to some. Before the ball is snapped there is alot of insults to mothers, fathers, aunts and sisters that go on. If one of my sons would have spit on another player, i would be pissed at them and they would be jacked up by me when i saw them next.

For posters over 40 -

Thats a hellulva post. If I had written it, I would have gotten blasted. Pure and simple.

There isn't a safety in the NFL I would trade Sean Taylor for.

I can see why Dallas fans hate him so much. He absolutely crushed several of their players last year and unlike their favorite Safety, Sean Taylor can actually cover NFL caliber wide receivers.

The fact that they hate him so much makes me like him more. Don't get me wrong, Sean Taylor was headed down a path of destruction off the field, but every young man makes mistakes and it's not too late for him to turn things around. I can't wait until the Redskins lock him down for a long term deal.

On the field though, I think he'll be one of the all time greats-that's why they hate him so much. We got Sean Taylor/Sean Springs and they got Roy "burnt toast" Williams/Terrance Newman bwhahhahahahahahahaha! I'd be pissed if I were them too!

The fact that they hate him so much makes me like him more. Don't get me wrong, Sean Taylor was headed down a path of destruction off the field, but every young man makes mistakes and it's not too late for him to turn things around. I can't wait until the Redskins lock him down for a long term deal.

I like how when a redskin player is a troublemaker its...."every young man makes mistakes, but he'll turn it around"............

But when its a cowboy its........"Lock him up, throw away the key, he's a sociopath"............

Funny stuff.

OMG they have a whole forum for bashing redskins and their fans.

Are they obscessed or scared or both?

Perhaps you should stop, take a look around, and notice how many "cowboys" threads there are here. Just do a search on TO alone.

Are you obsessed, or scared, or both?

Archived