C. Rogers

W. Harris

D. Patterson

K. Wright

Right Cornerback

S. Springs

A. Jimoh

C. Morton

the only 2 that are on top of my list are C.rogers and S.springs and i think we need another top name CB if one goes down...

just a thought....

Walts gone to SF. I believe Kenny is an upgrade over Walt Harris. Jimoh played ok last year. So him at #4 is cool with me. But no doubt, if Springs or Carlos goes down, it will be tough, but thats the same for any team losing a starter. You just have to replace and others have to pick up the slack.

Yeah, I am concerned about the CBs. Springs and Rogers are solid but we don't know what we're going to get from the backups. I'm waiting to see how Kenny Wright pans out; we may be less familiar with him since he was an AFC guy but he used to be a starter so maybe he is decent. Hopefully he is an upgrade on Walt Harris who was a solid tackler but played way too far off receivers and just gave up short completions like they were nothing. I also like what I've seen from Dmitri Patterson and think he could do okay in a bigger role. If you watched him when he was on the field late last year, opponents tried to pick on him but he didn't give up too much. Also, I don't know what happened to Garnell Wilds, I thought he did a decent job too. Anyway, Springs-Rogers-Wright-Patterson could be a solid set, especially since Taylor and Archuleta are going to hammer anyone who actually does catch a pass. Also, don't forget about Prioleau, who gives decent coverage on second-tier receivers. Hopefully Wright and Patterson are the backups for the sake of the announcers, because Wright-Patterson is an air force base in Ohio.

q

Yeah, I am concerned about the CBs. Springs and Rogers are solid but we don't know what we're going to get from the backups. I'm waiting to see how Kenny Wright pans out; we may be less familiar with him since he was an AFC guy but he used to be a starter so maybe he is decent. Hopefully he is an upgrade on Walt Harris who was a solid tackler but played way too far off receivers and just gave up short completions like they were nothing. I also like what I've seen from Dmitri Patterson and think he could do okay in a bigger role. If you watched him when he was on the field late last year, opponents tried to pick on him but he didn't give up too much. Also, I don't know what happened to Garnell Wilds, I thought he did a decent job too. Anyway, Springs-Rogers-Wright-Patterson could be a solid set, especially since Taylor and Archuleta are going to hammer anyone who actually does catch a pass. Also, don't forget about Prioleau, who gives decent coverage on second-tier receivers. Hopefully Wright and Patterson are the backups for the sake of the announcers, because Wright-Patterson is an air force base in Ohio.

well i think ous safty combo will give our CBs some comfort but i think that hopfully harris will get better at playing the WR up close so we wont give up short yards and leave the killing job for our safties to take care of..

We have Carter and Lloyd from their team and they have Walt Harris from ours plus a 3rd and 4th round pics ... I think it is fair to say we got the better end of those transactions

for once i can say that too its been a long time since we were at the end of a better transaction other than portis how ironic is tht ... portis for bailey a (CB)...

How did you not notice there were issues when it lists the following players on the depth chart:

Patrick Ramsey

Lavar Arrington

well it was just a thought and it was about our CBs and i wish all the luck to patrick and ....

Lavar who?????

i dont think i know him :laugh:

Not worried at ALL about our CBs. We got used to great cover guys (Champ when he was here, Smoot when he was here, and 28), now we have very good ones. We're still ahead of the game. CB was not a priority this offseason (after signing Wright).

Hail,

H

Wright may be our most underrated signing.

He STARTED at CB for a Jags Defense that finished in the Top 10(top 10 in pass defense too I believe).

He'll be our Nickel here. Thats a nice upgrade.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

is anyone worried about our Cbs

Left Cornerback

C. Rogers

W. Harris

D. Patterson

K. Wright

Right Cornerback

S. Springs

A. Jimoh

C. Morton

the only 2 that are on top of my list are C.rogers and S.springs and i think we need another top name CB if one goes down...

just a thought....

I just wish we had more INT's

Left Cornerback

C. Rogers

W. Harris

D. Patterson

K. Wright

Right Cornerback

S. Springs

A. Jimoh

C. Morton

just a thought....

no

Chijioke Onyenegecha, CB, Oklahoma

Onyenegecha, 6-1 and 215 pounds, became a full-time starter last year for the Sooners. He had 31 tackles (18 solo) last season, broke up seven passes and had one interception that he returned 63 yards for a touchdown. He was a second-team All-Big 12 selection.

This rookie FA looks good on paper. Big enough to play safety. He is fast too, even if he is a little raw he doesn't have to start. With him Wright and the guys returning I think we are OK.

Not sighing Harris was our best move.

Last year our CBs were banged up all season long. Now we have added Wright who is an upgrade over Harris, and Rogers is now in his second season. Jimoh has also gained a lot of confidence after being forced into the starting line-up last year, I think he was our most improved player last season. The quality and depth at CB this year is much better than it was last year! I am not worried.

Left Cornerback

C. Rogers

W. Harris

D. Patterson

K. Wright

Right Cornerback

S. Springs

A. Jimoh

C. Morton

just a thought....

You know VERY little. As others have said, Harris has been replaced by the younger, faster Kenny Wright. With Springs healthy and Rogers developing well we will have one of the best five starting CB tandems in the league with Wright and Jimoh providing excellent depth. The CB position will also be bolstered by the addition of Archuleta to the DB's Taylor and Prioleau.

Archived