Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry I haven't been around lately...

Dallsux

...as I am sure the entire Board missed my sarcasm & witless humor. ;) I KNOW all the Cowpukes fans missed me...I know I sure as hell missed them...or at least giving them hell. :dallasuck Anyway, the reason I have not been around lately is because we (my wife & I) have moved. We moved about 3 weeks ago (actually, 3 weeks ago today), but we didn't have an internet connection (or tv) until a little while ago. Let me tell you, this was one of the longest months of my life. No extremeskins, no football or baseball news to keep me going at all. I have been going NUTS without this place (& I know this place just about shut down cause I wasn't here ;) ) & no ESPN or sports news of any kind other than the Post ( :puke: Take what you can get, I s'pose). Anyway, I moved across the county to Centreville from Falls Church. Now, I'm about 10 minutes from my work, which is in Chantilly, as opposed to 30 minutes which, with the rising gas prices, keeps me from selling my body on the weekends for gas money...now try getting that image out of your head. :doh1: Or let me help...:hammer:

Anyway, in all seriousness, if you were wondering whatever happened to CSA, now you know. Offseason is slow around here anyway & boy was I glad that this move took place around Draft time, because I would have probably been committed if it were during football season. Thankfully, most of our big moves were in the FA & since I'm not a big college football fan, the Draft means little to me anyway. But, for those of you who really did miss me (the few...ok, the one :doh: ), I wanted to let you know that I'm back. :D

Oh, and of course, :dallasuck

Anyway, in all seriousness, if you were wondering whatever happened to CSA, now you know.

And I thought I knew what happened to the Confederate States of America (CSA). I guess the history I learned in school about the Civil War was all screwed up...or maybe I am. Time for another beer.

Edit: PS - Welcome back!

Wondering where you have been.

Good to see you back, CSA.

How many tailgates/games are you coming to this year???

:dallasuck

I am going to do my damndest to be at the Dallas game. I already have my feelers out & have a couple of possible plans on getting to that game. It may be the only game I get to this year as I am taking a larger chunk out of my funds now for rent then I was before...However, WHEN I make it to that game, I will be tailgating, as usual. :D :point2sky

I'm already trying to come up with a "Cowboy Killa" tailgate meal. Just not sure what to make yet...thankfully, I have plenty of time to come up with something. You still gonna be at F-51?

Archived