Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how are the qbs doing?

extremeskin

The articles I've read have Brunell doing well. They only speak of Collins as already being familiar with the system, so I assume he is doing well. As for JC, the articles seem to be up and down. The biggest thing is grasping yet another system. That was a big part of why he sat out last year. Now it starts over, but it will be easier with last year under his belt.

There was a nice article in the post a week or so ago about Campbell really hitting the books with the coaches and coming in to Redskin Park every day.

Here it is. Jason LaCanfora wrote it:

Quarterback Campbell Is Hitting the Books

He Studies New Offense in Effort to Move Up the Depth Chart

By Jason La Canfora

Washington Post Staff Writer

Sunday, May 14, 2006; Page E01

Each Monday afternoon, Washington Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell and first-year quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor head to the deserted practice fields at Redskins Park to review the meticulous footwork of the Redskins' new offense, refining every precise pivot and swivel of the hips. For months they have met alone on a day when the team's practice facility is largely empty. Just a player, a coach, a football, a massive playbook and a vast potential they hope to fulfill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/13/AR2006051300895.html#

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/13/AR2006051300895.html#

I am totally looking forward to seeing Jason in the pre-season. From the video, it looks like he has some quick legs. He looked like a boxer taking those one manned snaps.

Did anybody else notice Marks peculiar throwing style?

I watched the videos you aren't missing anything it's like watching someone play catch you can't get a feel for anything from them. You aren't going to read any good articles about who is grasping what either because there is no outside media at the OTA's.

So to sum it up, who knows. Let's hope everything is great, it is still kind of early too they won't get into the depth of the new playbook yet.

Let's hug it out b$%^

Archived