Extremeskins

IQ Test

AJ_Skins

You have to create an account to see the results, but it's free. Give it a try:

Classic IQ Test

Not trying to brag or anything, but this was my result:

Congratulations!

Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Congratulations, L!

Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Congratulations, Gabriel!

Your IQ score is 162

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

You have to create an account to see the results, but it's free. Give it a try:

Classic IQ Test

Not trying to brag or anything, but this was my result:

Congratulations!

Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

This being said some still had issue with you trying to explain why we should have kept Ramsey!!

This was not the best IQ Test, in my opinion. Having heard common sayings or witticisms before isn't a test of intelligence or learning ability at all. The grouping questions only helped to show that different people will group the same set of items in different ways. I would be interested to know what the correct answers on those questions were.

I can't figure out how to create an account. Is that a bad sign?
It prompts you after you finish the test, before you can see the results.

What's the expression ... whooosh?

Deduct 5 points, AJ. :)

I went through the test and selected the last answer in every question... I got 79.. not bad! :laugh: :laugh:

It says, based on my test results they can tell I am resourceful and I can discover quick solutions! I know this is true because I am in fact quite smart, plus the test is PhD certified!! :D

Your IQ score is 79

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Sincerely,

Precision Processor

This was not the best IQ Test, in my opinion. Having heard common sayings or witticisms before isn't a test of intelligence or learning ability at all. The grouping questions only helped to show that different people will group the same set of items in different ways. I would be interested to know what the correct answers on those questions were.

Actually it was relatively accurate, at least in my experience, I have had about 10 different IQ test administered to me by Phycological professionals and my IQ ranges from 155-180 so 162 on that test sits in that range, is it highly accurate? no but it is a good ball park figure

I never understood the facination with being "above average".

To me it always seemed like a way to deal with insecurities, to ensure self-worth.

I mean, if you want to set standards for yourself - why set such low ones?

Plus, what is this "average"? Average what? Test taking? ;) Everybody is "above average" in one way or another! :laugh:

Archived