Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our 6th Round Picks...

Ricky Ervins

I think Gibbs hinted they were interested in a punter who could also kick off with a late round pick. Look for the skins to pick up Ryan Plackemeier with thier 2nd 6th Rounder.

As far as our first pick in the 6th round. I think we fell in love with Gerry McPhearson, CB- Maryland. Hes a hard worker and hard hitter. Fits the profile of our team...

We must also remember that we found Ryan Clark, other DBs and LBs in the undrafted pool so in case we don't go for a DB in the remaining of the draft I am sure that Williams has targeted some athletes that won't be drafted that can help us and participate with the team on the field in certain schemes and situations. Hows that for a run-on sentence? :)

We must also remember that we found Ryan Clark, other DBs and LBs in the undrafted pool so in case we don't go for a DB in the remaining of the draft I am sure that Williams has targeted some athletes that won't be drafted that can help us and participate with the team on the field in certain schemes and situations. Hows that for a run-on sentence? :)

actually, the giants got Ryan Clark and the skins took him from us....

I think Gibbs hinted they were interested in a punter who could also kick off with a late round pick. Look for the skins to pick up Ryan Plackemeier with thier 2nd 6th Rounder.

As far as our first pick in the 6th round. I think we fell in love with Gerry McPhearson, CB- Maryland. Hes a hard worker and hard hitter. Fits the profile of our team...

Draft Plackemeier now.

Archived