Realistic Prospects at 153

method man

G Mark Setterstrom, Minny

G Kevin Boothe, Cornell

S Greg Blue, Georgia

S Antoine Bethea, Howard

G Fred Matua, USC

DT Rod Wright, Texas

Out of this group, I would take any one of them but I would prefer to take Blue or Bethea as these two are two of the few NFL-level safeties left.

Man if we can Blue I'll be really happy. Talk about a freight train, the guy hits almost as hard as Sean Taylor and would probably be an excellent depth move.

Guy would immediately contribute on special teams and could surprise a lot of people when it comes to safety on our depth chart.

What about a kicker? Apparently there are 2-3 quality kickers left and I for one am not willing to bet on Hall after the past two seasons. I would like Wright as well, I feel fairly set at Safety and how many plays could Wright possibly take off as a back up DT with Greg Williams in his ear?

What about a kicker? Apparently there are 2-3 quality kickers left and I for one am not willing to bet on Hall after the past two seasons. I would like Wright as well, I feel fairly set at Safety and how many plays could Wright possibly take off as a back up DT with Greg Williams in his ear?

We can talk about kickers in the 7th. It is unlikely anyone in this draft will beat out hall.

Archived