Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's myspace

Paavo

What did he say blondie? Or what did you ask him?

I saw him walking in the hotel.......I said "Sean."

He walked over to me and my friends.......put his arm around me.....and stood there and talked about football.....the Dallas game......and the Redksins.

I introduced him to my friends.......just like I REALLY KNEW HIM...... :laugh: .........and he put his hand out and shook hands with all of them. There were 7 of us there.

He really seemed to be a very cool guy.....from that bried encounter.

Blondie

He walked over to me and my friends.......put his arm around me.....and stood there and talked about football.....the Dallas game......and the Redksins.

I introduced him to my friends.......just like I REALLY KNEW HIM...... :laugh: .........and he put his hand out and shook hands with all of them. There were 7 of us there.

Blondie

Maybe he thought you were cute. :cloud9: :kiss:

Blondie

i'm so jealous......my heart just cracked in half....:( :laugh:

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense for ST to hav a MySpace and to conveniently only have pics of him playing football. You'd think he'd atleast have a couple of pics of him in regular clothes, out in the town, etc.

To be perfectly honest...if I was Sean Taylor I wouldn't have any interest in pictures that weren't of me playing football. :D

Ive seen this Myspace before. It has changed a little bit over the past couple of months but there was a person on the boards that was showing it as his Sean Taylor Myspace site.

I was surfing through the ST comments and came across the pic of Gibbs after the Dallass win....Best shot ever!!!

2 reasons why this isnt really ST's page...

1. I remember when he did that "60 sec with sean taylor" skins.com tv he said his fav. rapper was lil wayne...and he doesnt have him listed as one of his favorite artists.

2. Also, it says on his page that he majored in African American History...When he actually majored in Criminal Justice.

Whoever this is, he didnt do his research!

Archived