Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's myspace

Paavo

It looks real. It's pathetic if someone set up a fake site.
dude are u serious??? a whole buncha the things on there are completely wrong about him...if u watch the 60 minutes with sean thing...u'd see that sean's fav. movie and music were wrong....also..."I call myself tha hitman"???? sorry but i can't imagine sean would be pathetic enough to write that about himself....:rolleyes:

dude are u serious??? a whole buncha the things on there are completely wrong about him...if u watch the 60 minutes with sean thing...u'd see that sean's fav. movie and music were wrong....also..."I call myself tha hitman"???? sorry but i can't imagine sean would be pathetic enough to write that about himself....:rolleyes:

How do you know all those things about ST off the top of your head. That is crazy.:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

sounds a little stalkerish don't you think? lol
How do you know all those things about ST off the top of your head. That is crazy.:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

i'm a big fan of his since ummmmm....college....stalkerish?? i think everyone has watched that 60 minutes thing...it's on redskins.com....:cool:

I'm sorry I'm not his stalker.:laugh: It looked real to me. Now that I think about it does look fake. I don't think ST would waste his time on there any ways.

It was actually 60 SECONDS not 60 minutes.

I think Sean is great.....but 60 Minutes of him would be a bit over the top.

Blondie

Barbara Walters was interviewing him you didn't see it.:laugh:

:laugh:

Dang it..........I missed that! ;)

Always knew I should have majored in journalism!

Last year in Dallas.....I had a 5 minute interview with him........I should have recorded it!

Blondie

think it's funny how many people responded to him like he was going to read that ****. Meet ST if it is meant to be. One day you and ST will spend your life together. :dance:I'm just kidding with ya.
i'm not a stalker! sheesh!!! i've never even met the guy....:rolleyes:
It was actually 60 SECONDS not 60 minutes.

I think Sean is great.....but 60 Minutes of him would be a bit over the top.

Blondie

o...whoops..i meant seconds....thanks for the correction...it might be over the top for u...but perfect for me...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived