Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Would You rather take John Hall or this Guy?

mo9763

I've seen the other commercial with him make fools out of guys in the indoor gym as a kid and then older too, its just hard to imagine striking the ball that consistently and that accurately. To me that equates to hitting a golf ball to within 3 feet from 100 yards out everytime...

I've seen the other commercial with him make fools out of guys in the indoor gym as a kid and then older too, its just hard to imagine striking the ball that consistently and that accurately. To me that equates to hitting a golf ball to within 3 feet from 100 yards out everytime...

yeah... watching it again, it does have that same sort of mike vick powerade feel... if its real, i wouldnt be surprised, but the same goes for if its fake.

I wonder why NFL teams don't try to recruit pro or semi-pro soccer players to kick.

Perhaps they should try Rugby. The ball is a similar shape, they make far less and the best kickers can put it through the uprights from the sidelines.:2cents:

i kick for my team in rugby and i was a goalie for my soccer team. kicking a football is nothing like kicking a soccer ball, but similar to kicking a rugby ball. i found in high school, that during soccer season, my distace in field goals went down, and during football season, my goal kicks in soccer lost distance even though it is the same basic motion. kicking a rugby ball is actually a lot easier than kicking a football, the sweet spot is bigger and you dont have people charging at you. in fact, jonny wilkinson, one of the best rugby kickers out there reccomends using a football in kicking practice, that way a rugby ball will seem easy. I wouldnt mind seeing some of the big forwards lay a hit on a kick returner though.

Perhaps they should try Rugby. The ball is a similar shape, they make far less and the best kickers can put it through the uprights from the sidelines.:2cents:

Australian Rules football is the place to get them. They kick the ball constantly in the game. I don't know if he's still playing, but San Diego used to have one from Aussie rules. There was an NFL films thing on him. An added bonus, those guys can hit too. No worries about a "kicker" wussing out on the touchdown saving tackle...

one, that video was altered, for sure. ronaldinho is amazing, but not that amazing. and he'd never come to football. in fact i'd be angry if he came to football, even if it was for the redskins. i love my redskins, but i also love soccer and that guy belongs on the soccer field. but the NFL really should look at people who've played soccer a lot as kickers.

First of all any of you thinking that is fake you are WRONG. I GUARANTEE... Ronaldinho can do a lot more amazing things than that believe. I watch every soccer match on tv that i can. I like football more than football if you know what i mean. Ronaldinho IS the best player in the world right now and hes getting paid like it too...

Archived