Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES War Room

Om

I for one, am GLAD you did not shelve the whole project. Thanks :cheers:

Make that two, this would be very helpful not only for the players the Skins want to look at, but also as a resource here to keep an eye on the guys that the other teams pick up. I just don't have the time to keep track of all the FA and draft movement, a central source on the site where I spend all my time would be a blessing.

I'm one of the many people that made this experiment fail. My apologies. Something happened to me (and my family) in the middle of it, and afterwards, I didn't live up to my obligation. Actually, many people didn't. I'll shoulder some of the blame. Next year, may I make one suggestion, and it gets divided up in a better way. Finding links are easy, posting and coordinating the info. isn't so easy. Per player, it took me about 45 min's to sift through articles, grabbing info, and then putting it in the suggested format. Some have that time. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it. Didn't have that time. Again, my apologies.

But, there were a couple people that went above and beyond. Kevin (sorry, I don't know his handle) worked his butt off. Again, my apologies.

I'm one of the many people that made this experiment fail. My apologies. Something happened to me (and my family) in the middle of it, and afterwards, I didn't live up to my obligation. Actually, many people didn't. I'll shoulder some of the blame. Next year, may I make one suggestion, and it gets divided up in a better way. Finding links are easy, posting and coordinating the info. isn't so easy. Per player, it took me about 45 min's to sift through articles, grabbing info, and then putting it in the suggested format. Some have that time. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it. Didn't have that time. Again, my apologies.

But, there were a couple people that went above and beyond. Kevin (sorry, I don't know his handle) worked his butt off. Again, my apologies.

Its ok Bro, no need to apologize. I fell into this category as well. I was doing the research and well something happened and i was unable to help out anymore. So to those that were involved in the FA DE/DL and LB group I am sorry that I didnt pull my part in the second part of FA. Hopefully next year my situation will change and I will have more time to contribute.

Archived