Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE PREZ vs. our D

JuiceMan_74

I have this game picked out as the 49ers game of last season. I think we are going to absolutely embarass the Texans. All week we'll hear Coach Gibbs asking the media if they're Houston fans using reverse psychology on his players by writing how god-awful the Texans are...thus getting our guys to take it easy on them. That was classic Gibbs the week before the 49ers last season..."Do you guys want the 49ers to win this game?" He's going to have the team ready for this one...I predict a major beat down.

If there's one thing Gregg Williams can do, its game plan to take a star player out of the game, see T.O. with iggles, Tiki (except that freakish game after Mara's death), and...well I guess the cowboy's haven't really had anyone on offense to gameplan around, :laugh: but he shuts them down too.

Bush may not finish the game. Their O-linemen are going to be so confused by the blitzes, zone blitzes, fake blitzes, overload blitzes, run blitzes, and blitzes that GW is coming up with right now that they don't even have a word for yet -that they won't be able to find their cars in the parking lot after the game. Expect a blowout.

No chance for Bush or the Texans. The O-Line can't block, we have speed that can contain the outsides, he's toast. Just ask David Carr about the team Bush is joining.

As they said on ESPN Radio yesterday, "David Carr's a good quarterback. He must have kicked puppies in a previous life or something"

im kind of nervous about bush-johnson-moulds. that is a nice tandem. their D is awful though so that will be fun for us

that is a really good tandem....but they are missing one thing, an O-line. david car is a great QB (in my eyes) but with that O-line he will never be seen as better then mediocore. Bush would be scary to play against if he would have to time to get to the line of scrimmage before he gets hit.

trying to run behind the Texans line is like signing a death warrant. for RB's sake, I hope they use him as a RB/Slot Reciever. I realize that you can get creamed in the slot too, but he won't be an over the middle reciever.

Regardless....we'll win the game...

Which is why I think drafting Bush will eventually be the final nail in Casserly's coffin. The Texans have the worst offensive line in football, their best player by far is their current RB. Now that RB has over 3000 yards rushing and about 1200 recieving in three years (Last year he only had about 980 rushing yards in 10-11 games) again behind the worst line in football. That tells me they already have a star RB and replacing him with another star will gain virtually nothing for the team. Drafting Bush would be stupid move for that team.

Final analysis Bush will add little to nothing to the Texans and thus we'll win and win easy.

Houston will improve next year and seeing them at home isn't going to be the 50-0 blowout people think. Moulds, Johnson, Putzier, (that speedy #3 WR/KR guy), Carr, Bush, and Davis will be more than formidable on offense. They havent really done anything to improve their oline but if their FO has any sense they will draft a bunch of guys. Kubiak has improve that team alot. However if we lose to them it will be dissappointing but I wouldnt be surprised if they really are a changed team in '06. I fear the game at Houston more than at home vs. Minny.

Remember that Bush is 5'11" and 202 Lbs and did 24 reps of 225lbs so he's not a lightweight. Add the fact that he will be splitting carries with Davis (he's used to that of course) and he should have a decent rookie season.

That being said, I don't think that he will have much of a sucess against our D and that Williams will scheme something to get to him.

Which is why I think drafting Bush will eventually be the final nail in Casserly's coffin. The Texans have the worst offensive line in football, their best player by far is their current RB. Now that RB has over 3000 yards rushing and about 1200 recieving in three years (Last year he only had about 980 rushing yards in 10-11 games) again behind the worst line in football. That tells me they already have a star RB and replacing him with another star will gain virtually nothing for the team. Drafting Bush would be stupid move for that team.

Final analysis Bush will add little to nothing to the Texans and thus we'll win and win easy.

i agree completely. i have been saying since december that the texans should draft d'brick fergeson because their biggest need is O LINE. they have weapons on offense, but you cant use them if your line is terrible like theirs

Archived