Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE PREZ vs. our D

JuiceMan_74

The Texans have never been able to assemble an effective offensive line and that has been Casserly's personnel issue from Day 1. He has made a lot of mistakes with free agents and draft picks on the OL.

Carr is an open target for defenses and Bush will be too :)

RB is a helluva college back, hasn't taken a snap in the pros yet so it's all speculation. I confess, he's good but I still have to wonder if taking him is the Texans best move. They better put together a line or they will have another tough year. RB's rookie debut vs our D? pffffft, he's held under a hundred yards

RB is a helluva college back, hasn't taken a snap in the pros yet so it's all speculation. I confess, he's good but I still have to wonder if taking him is the Texans best move. They better put together a line or they will have another tough year. RB's rookie debut vs our D? pffffft, he's held under a hundred yards

I totally agree.

it will be interesting...but i bet Bush dosnt have the season most think he will.

i dont think bush will have a cadillac couple of weeks but he should do well...

his size does make me question his ability to be an every down back for an entire year....I see portis who is a bit bigger get beat up towards the end of each season and it makes me raise an eyebrow everytime i think about how bush will do...

i dont think bush will have a cadillac couple of weeks but he should do well...

I seriously doubt Bush even has the endurance to run 30 times three weeks in a row. Hell, Cadillac even completely fell apart physically after Gruden put him up to that (rather amazing at the time) performance. Odds are, if the Texans do get RB he'll end up splitting time with Domanick Davis (who is still an above average starter) much like he did at USC with LenDale White or possibly even like Tatum Bell did with Mike Anderson last season for the Broncs.

I seriously doubt Bush even has the endurance to run 30 times three weeks in a row. Hell, Cadillac even completely fell apart physically after Gruden put him up to that (rather amazing at the time) performance. Odds are, if the Texans do get RB he'll end up splitting time with Domanick Davis (who is still an above average starter) much like he did at USC with LenDale White or possibly even like Tatum Bell did with Mike Anderson last season for the Broncs.

your absolutley right, those 2 together can be scary as long as their arent any egos in the way

Say if the Texans do decide to take Reggie Bush, I do not see even gaining 75 yards against our D. The coaches will too busy shifting running backs just to keep their body intacted due to the pounding they're going to take from us!

trying to run behind the Texans line is like signing a death warrant. for RB's sake, I hope they use him as a RB/Slot Reciever. I realize that you can get creamed in the slot too, but he won't be an over the middle reciever.

Regardless....we'll win the game...

Archived