Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate scams

spjunkies

Will GW turn Clemons into a great Linebacker for the SKins??  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will GW turn Clemons into a great Linebacker for the SKins??

• Yes, I think so!!!
    • No, but he should do well this year as a back up.

I'll admit I was wrong for not reading the TOS but that does not give them the right to charge me 4 times every damn month.

jesus man, that's exactly what it gives them the right to do. if you get anything back at all, you're the luckiest bsstard on the planet, but you will not get it. they might give you a month back to shut you the hell up about it, but they're real *******s when you agree to something then decide way after the fact you don't want it, even though you agreed. you not reading the TOS is your fault, not theirs, that's why it's there in the first place. just for your own sake, in the future, read everything before you sign or give out bank or CC info. we all screw up and get screwed at some point, but this was genuinely your own doing. personally i think the way they should set it up, is to auto cancel after the trial and make you pay and register to keep it going, but unfortunately it don't work that way. i know what a **** company they are too, i used them, i read the TOS, but i had one hell of a time trying to cancel, because they jerk you around on it, you need like a 2 week head start. but you agreed, plain and simple. be more cautious next time, nothing is free....EVER.

jesus man, that's exactly what it gives them the right to do. if you get anything back at all, you're the luckiest bsstard on the planet, but you will not get it. they might give you a month back to shut you the hell up about it, but they're real *******s when you agree to something then decide way after the fact you don't want it, even though you agreed. you not reading the TOS is your fault, not theirs, that's why it's there in the first place. just for your own sake, in the future, read everything before you sign or give out bank or CC info. we all screw up and get screwed at some point, but this was genuinely your own doing. personally i think the way they should set it up, is to auto cancel after the trial and make you pay and register to keep it going, but unfortunately it don't work that way. i know what a **** company they are too, i used them, i read the TOS, but i had one hell of a time trying to cancel, because they jerk you around on it, you need like a 2 week head start. but you agreed, plain and simple. be more cautious next time, nothing is free....EVER.

Please find the part of the TOS that says they can charge $48 per month because I must be missing it.

Please find the part of the TOS that says they can charge $48 per month because I must be missing it.

you said yourself you did it for 4 people, therefore, in essence, you signed up 4 times, that explains the $48 a month. :doh:

if this confuses you so much and it's basic, i see why you didn't read it in the first place. besides, never give your info on an unsecure site, which they are. that's begging for trouble.

you said yourself you did it for 4 people, therefore, in essence, you signed up 4 times, that explains the $48 a month. :doh:

if this confuses you so much and it's basic, i see why you didn't read it in the first place. besides, never give your info on an unsecure site, which they are. that's begging for trouble.

Either way

It's going away

I did that one time as well, only I read the fine print, saw my credit score, called them up THAT DAY and you know what they told me?

"Well we've already billed your credit card, so you might as well not cancel until the end of the month..."

Now I'm not one to ask to talk to supervisors, but in that case I did, I gave him a peice of my mind and let them know if they ever tried that again I would take them to court for giving me false information...

This crap is annoying because I really don't have that kind of money to waste.

Any lawyers or bankers on here? what are my options?

watch some george carlin specials, he explains in detail how to bend over and take it from the man.....honestly, it's not worth spending the money on a lawyer, it would cost too much, and the technicalities would nail you. i do agree they are crooked, i'm not saying they're saints, but you should be kicking yourself, even though inevitably they still would have dicked you around if you had tried to cancel.

watch some george carlin specials, he explains in detail how to bend over and take it from the man.....honestly, it's not worth spending the money on a lawyer, it would cost too much, and the technicalities would nail you. i do agree they are crooked, i'm not saying they're saints, but you should be kicking yourself, even though inevitably they still would have dicked you around if you had tried to cancel.

I still HAVE to try because this missing money is going to effect my rent this month since I hasve a very tight budget right now.

Think I'm going to jump off a bridge :doh:

I still HAVE to try because this missing money is going to effect my rent this month since I hasve a very tight budget right now.

Think I'm going to jump off a bridge :doh:

just download a program to hijack the IP number of the owner of the site, and shop around for a hacker to hook you up with a server crash :D

take her word all you want, it isn't up to her or the bank in case you're interested.

That's not quite true. Bank's and Credit Card companies will sometimes eat the cost of reversing the charges. Its factored into their potential loss figures.

If he used a Visa or Mastercard check card, everytime a dispute is filed against a company, they are penalized.

not to hijack the thread, but I wanted to post something that happens a lot... Stores will often say you have to have a minimum charge ($7,$10) to use a credit card. They are also not allowed to do that. That violates the terms/conditions the retailer has with Visa/Mastercard.

I'm interested to see how this gets resolved. I bet he does get money back. It might be more than he's looking for as well.

SpJunkies, I didn't read this whole thread (so I don't know if this has been mentioned yet), but i would recommend calling your credit/debit card co. and telling them you lost your card, and need it cancelled and re-issued right away with a new account number, that will it at least block the Credit Report company from stealing anymore of your money. Good luck, I hope you're able to get your money back, but I wouldn't count on it.

Archived