Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fox power ranking

hands11

WTF??? Fox Power Ranking. What a bs article. The Colts? How could anyone rank the Colts no.1 after that showing in the playoffs last season? I don't care how old the article is, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Quit posting these stupid articles people. No one wants to read something thats 3 months old, that doesn't make sense, or by a writer no one knows.

Good thing those idiots picked us to finish 29th last season with the Jets, Chiefs, Eagles and Ravens in the Top 10.

Seriously, these rankings mean nothing and only an idiot would put the Colts at #1. They are forever #3 or #4 in my book until they prove otherwise. They are a great team on paper that hasn't even made it to the SB with Manning at QB.

Power Rankings are the best indicator as to how any team will perform year to year. Oddly enought the older the better as history always repeats itself. The only way to get a better idea how your favorite team will perform is to set Madden on auto play. :)

The schedule comes out today, I will take the schedule and match it against the phases of the moon multyplied by the number of Sundays in each month then divide that number by pi to give me the total number of wins for the Skins.

Archived