Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fox power ranking

hands11

Interestingly, none of the rest of the NFC East made the top 8. Meanwhile, Prisco's list put us on the bottom of the division. What a difference!

That's because this was done right before the Conference Championship games.

I only went on this thread to humor myself. How can anyone take these Power Rankings seriously? None of these rankings takes into consideration the "intangibles" such as injuries that all teams must overcome during the season and the team chemistry (not that they could, but too many people get upset about them). Look at the past five years Power Rankings and I would bet that most of the top five teams those years didn't even finish in the top ten by year end. The games must be played as the best teams always emerge at the END of the season. I like our chances in 2006/2007!

Why, Why is everyone so worried what these idiots thinks of us, or how we rank in the minds of fools? The game is played on the field. I don't want to be a favorite. We were supposed to win 4 gameslast season, and look how we ended up. Stop being so concerned about rankings

Califan's Power Poll:

1) Redskins - C'mon, they have Gibbs running things, right?

2) Redskins - C'mon, they have Gregg Williams coaching the defense, don't they?

3) Redskins - C'mon, they just hired Al Saunders to perfect their offense, ok?

4) Steelers - Well, they won the Super Bowl, so it's only fair.

5) Redskins - Moss, Portis, Cooley. Enough Said.

6 - 10) Redskins - Their cheerleaders kick serious ass.

11) Some other team.

12) Jets - I still like Ramsey, so there.

13- 31) Everyone else except the Cowboys.

497) Dallas - I included the Canadian Football League, NFL Europe, most college teams and the flag football league that my company takes part in. They all ranked higher.

Why, Why is everyone so worried what these idiots thinks of us, or how we rank in the minds of fools? The game is played on the field. I don't want to be a favorite. We were supposed to win 4 gameslast season, and look how we ended up. Stop being so concerned about rankings

Why are you worried about what everyone is worried about??...

"I don’t think they’ll be able to make the playoffs next year, unless they pull in one heck of a draft class."

This guy is so accurate that he states we won't make the playoffs? Even though we're ranked just behind the Giants? As far as this guy's playoff prediction, they're a little weird. He seems more optimistic about the Cowboys making the playoffs, even though they're ranked behind us.

By the way the quote is from the http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/...kings130306.php posted earlier.

BTW, I don't really understand the #1 defense thing. I do believe that we will be the best, but I wouldn't think ESPN would.

Archived