Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Will we win the NFC East Crown this year?"

jeronimobrat

I am looking forward to a strong fight in the NFC East this year. It is no doubt that the talent competitiveness there is remarkable and every team has upgraded here and there, excluding our splashy free agent signings. Here are my questions? Do the Eagles have a receiving corps since the departure of T.O. to re-emerge as a top contender? Has Eli Manning learned from his experience last year to make himself a better quarterback for this year? Will T.O. be enough to get the Cowgirls to get to where they want to go? You guys be the judges! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I think the Skins will win a real dogfight, could have won it last year and we have definitely improved a lot, plus last years experiance will help us. Giants will be a very close second, their secondary will be much improved, which they will need in this division.

I think the Skins will win a real dogfight, could have won it last year and we have definitely improved a lot, plus last years experiance will help us. Giants will be a very close second, their secondary will be much improved, which they will need in this division.

not to mention we are hours away from signing Arrington. and then we will have one of the best LB corps in the NFL. :)

I hate to be the party pooper here...but why do people keep posting threads just to get the attention and replies? If someone else starts a thread the same as the one you wanted to(many of them about this topic already within the last 2 weeks), just post in that thread and move on. having to weed out re-posts and identical topics gets old after a while.

I think we have as good a chance as any team, however I think we will end up in third place. This is of course if certain things happen in the rest of the offseason. The Giants have the best all around offense in the East and they sured up some holes on D. I still think they will add LaVar and round out as the best team in the East. The Eagles had sooooo many injuries last season. They were still competitive in most of thier games against a very tough schedule. The Eagles made it to the NFC Champoinship three times without TO, they can do it again without him. I also think they will take one of the excellent running backs available in the draft and have a lethal combination in the backfield. The Redskins will fight every inch of the way, I just don't think that we have a QB on our roster who is capable of leading a team to winning what I think may be the toughest division that Pro football has ever had.

Giants 13-3

Eagles 11-5

Redskins 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Just predictions, if we somehow add a talented LB I might adjust.

the funny thing is, we all pick them every year, but this year, i honestly know they will. that's a good thing too, i'm not even worried about the schedule this year. as long as dallas falls apart, i'll be happy too.

Archived