Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

over/under skins,boys sundaynite week 3

seeMeskins

over/ it makes since if nbc wants to start out right. so far they have with the manning vs manning they should cont. it with a raiders vs broncos followed by one of the most hatred rivalries in all of sports Redskins,Cowboys.

i love dem skins and i love wen they hype this rivalry up. and one more, i love to hate the cowboys

Go Skins!

He is asking if everyone thinks that the Skins will play the boys on Sunday night, week 3, and he wants your interpretation. "Over" meaning they will play, "under" meaning they wont....

my answer will be "under" since the Skins open the season on Monday Night, they most likely wont be givin another "prime time" game for a few more weeks....but hey, you never know

Oh, I see...you are betting wether or not the game will be played before or after week 3...

Well, since there are 14 games after week 3 and only 1 before (since we know what week 1 is)...I'll have to go with the "After"

I think the Netwroks would rather go with the more questionable games early on. Think about it...It's a pretty good bet that both Washington and Dallas will be in contention late in the season...so if NBC wants to fill an earlier spot with a team like, oh, HOuston for example...they won't be 2-10 YET and there will be all the Reggie Bush hype...or a team like Arizona...with Edgerrin James, they could make a run at their division...the point is, you might as well fill the ealier spots with the questionable teams and save the late season games for the Indy's, Steelers and Redskins of the world.

Archived