Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One player Draft

Skin Steelers Fan

hmm, Big Ben is kinda obvious I guess, but if I go off the coaches assumption of Campbell and Brunell being capable, then i have to go with Polamalu. The guy can flat out play, has proven to be better than Archuleta (please prove me wrong Adam), and is a playmaker like Taylor.

hmm, Big Ben is kinda obvious I guess, but if I go off the coaches assumption of Campbell and Brunell being capable, then i have to go with Polamalu. The guy can flat out play, has proven to be better than Archuleta (please prove me wrong Adam), and is a playmaker like Taylor.

What a tough combo that would be at Safety (Taylor and Polamalu) oof just thinking about it hurts. :doh:

id put polamalu next to taylor. SIIICKKKK!!!!

You are dead on. Polamalu is a beast. I don't give a hoot about AA if Polamalu were here.

I honestly think Big Ben is a prodet of his system. Not to say he isn't a good QB, but he isn't as good as people make him out to be. Without the running game the Steelers have and an injury to Maddox, Ben would be in a similar situation to either Manning or Rivers.

It is all about the long haired freak.

You are dead on. Polamalu is a beast. I don't give a hoot about AA if Polamalu were here.

I honestly think Big Ben is a prodet of his system. Not to say he isn't a good QB, but he isn't as good as people make him out to be. Without the running game the Steelers have and an injury to Maddox, Ben would be in a similar situation to either Manning or Rivers.

It is all about the long haired freak.

Then why did the Steelers struggle before he was under center? They were 6-10 the year before and 1-1 when he took over for Maddox. All of a sudden they go 14-0 the rest of the year and win the SB the next. That must be some system.

Archived