Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Wikipedia entry...

FootballGuy2677

Well if you think I'm drunk then you must be on crack, how would you like it if they posted you in wikipedia...and stuck your name on a T-shirt with well Troy Aikman....as far as what they like and don't like. Its plain to see: Santana doesn't even wave when he exits FEDEX because the fans are fu..up... there.

Not all, but fans who post stuff on wiki are and put names on T-shirts. Ask Sean if he want's his name on a T-shirt with Adam Bomb, no. But he'll tell you he wish Ryan was still here. I can't help it if we got the LA Jinx....where did that come from? Well you'll see and that's something else you can say that I'm incoherent about. Huh? WTF! Oh but its a Jinx MTF ! Any more questions?

Dude, if you are not drunk, grab a beer and ease your nerves.

As for your theory on Santana and Sean hating fans and being pissed off about having their face put on shirts, its bunk. Do you honestly believe that the guys in the NFL haven't been dreaming about being NFL players their whole lives? Do you think the dedication they are required to put in at the gym and in meetings is just for kicks and a pay check? Do you believe they think that getting drilled by gigantic Safeties and LBs and running full steam in 240lb RBs and getting pancaked by 300 lb linemen shortening their lifespan greatly is just for kicks?

These guys love the limelight, that is why they work so har to be in it.

As for the coherence issue...try breaking you posts up into short lines and paragraphs dealing with one issue at a time. And the name calling is just wasted keystrokes.

Or he could be tired? I've seen plenty of pics with Santana and random fans to know he doesn't blow off every fan. Just because after games he doesn't stop and say hello to the fans doesn't mean he hates them. Do you say or wave hello to everyone you see? If not, is it because you hate them?

Yeah, sure thing. I'll stop by the gym after my lunch with Joe Gibbs tomorrow and ask him. :rolleyes:

Not every fan, but let's stick to the incoherent part. If you post something stupid on wiki, expect some flak.

Dude, if you are not drunk, grab a beer and ease your nerves.

As for your theory on Santana and Sean hating fans and being pissed off about having their face put on shirts, its bunk. Do you honestly believe that the guys in the NFL haven't been dreaming about being NFL players their whole lives? Do you think the dedication they are required to put in at the gym and in meetings is just for kicks and a pay check? Do you believe they think that getting drilled by gigantic Safeties and LBs and running full steam in 240lb RBs and getting pancaked by 300 lb linemen shortening their lifespan greatly is just for kicks?

These guys love the limelight, that is why they work so har to be in it.

As for the coherence issue...try breaking you posts up into short lines and paragraphs dealing with one issue at a time. And the name calling is just wasted keystrokes.

Hey if you post something stupid on wiki expect some flak. All of ES can jump on me for that matter. No and they (Redskins) don't hate all fans. But everybody has there share.

And yet people still want to blame the signal to noise ratio in the Stadium on the new & younger members.

Hey TK don't give me know stupid **** If you post something on wiki about a Redskin, then expect some flak. What you gonna do ban me..oh I'm scared....make it a lifetime ban while you're at it! Bottom line you're wrong TK.

:doh: I'm not scared of mods. If you postsomething bad about a Redskin then believe me you'll get the same worse even! As far as the LA Jinx I can't help that.

Hey TK don't give me know stupid **** If you post something on wiki about a Redskin, then expect some flak. What you gonna do ban me..oh I'm scared....make it a lifetime ban while you're at it! Bottom line you're wrong TK.

:doh: I'm not scared of mods. If you postsomething bad about a Redskin then believe me you'll get the same worse even! As far as the LA Jinx I can't help that.

:ciao:

First and foremost, there's no problem with you disagreeing with a mod on an opinion. Doing it in an uncivil manner doesn't fly with anybody. We don't expect people to fear staff members, but we do expect the respect due to us as every other member should be afforded.

As for being baned, be careful what you wish for.....................

I truely hope you were drunk when posting all this clap trap. If you were sober, then you truely don't get it, and bring nothing to this comunity. If that be the case, you might be better off finding one of the many Skins message boards that could care less about content or civility. ;)

Archived