Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Wikipedia entry...

FootballGuy2677

I think you need a smiley over at Wikipedia.

Sorry, it may be funny, but at the same time not very accurate, nor informative. Not to mention using spellcheck.

To save everyone the trouble of clicking :

"2005 Season

Sean Taylor is the best Safety ever to play the game. He will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame even though his career is not over yet at a special date of January 1st, 2007 in a special sanctuary named Redskins Park. They will display a video clip over his memorial statue and show scenes of his constantly jacking up T.O, Keyshawn Johnson, Patrick Crayton and intimedating other Cowboy recievers such as Terry Glenn...

Hail!"

"2005 Season

Sean Taylor is the best Safety ever to play the game. He will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame even though his career is not over yet at a special date of January 1st, 2007 in a special sanctuary named Redskins Park. They will display a video clip over his memorial statue and show scenes of his constantly jacking up T.O, Keyshawn Johnson, Patrick Crayton and intimedating other Cowboy recievers such as Terry Glenn...

Hail!"

If this is really what you wrote, it is pretty damn stupid. Wikipedia is an open source encyclopedia that is usually pretty damn accurate. It relies on users to write all of the entries. However, people posting crap like that, is why it is still not acceptable for use in an academic setting and still not recognized as a legitimate resource by many. A lot of people work very hard to keep it clean of crap like that; I guess you can take comfort in the fact that you wasted someones time who had to remove that.

EDIT: After further studying the entry, I am assuming that you only wrote the above paragraph which seems to have been removed...Since the rest of the entry is spelled properly..."intimedating"?

I didn't see that paragraph...guess it has been removed. If you did write the entire thing, I've got another correction. I have not heard that Taylor is looking to renegotiate his contract...I think he's going to fly straight and not complain about anything from here on out.

I think you need a smiley over at Wikipedia.

Sorry, it may be funny, but at the same time not very accurate, nor informative. Not to mention using spellcheck.

To save everyone the trouble of clicking :

"2005 Season

Hail!"

A lot better and thanks man. I don't know who placed that wikipedia entry, but thats the worse thing I ever read and Sean's probably not happy about it either. If I could I would have that deleted and just use the above. Its some dumb *** people out here. Then they got a nerve to put Taylor on the same shirt with Adam Bomb. I wonder where they got that from?

Taylor didn't agree to that! I mean some dumb *** . And that's gonna be one of the reasons why he won't resign in 09. I mean just leave the man alone. We all know he's a super star, he knows it, he's happy we're happy. But no, sticking him on T-shirts with other players and doing all kinds of **** I mean some dumb ****!

Taylor's probably like they done stuck my name on some shirt with somebody I don't even know. This is what makes players hate fans....Nah he didn't tell me that but look at it, its common sence. BTW I did read a quote inwhich he spoke to a fan at Tyson's Corner and simply said he wish Ryan was still here....now take that from a future Hall of Fame safety.

You know nothing against Adam A or whatever they call him. Bottom line up front: players around the NFL know him to include Sean and AA doesn't seem that impressive---especially in his pass coverage. Yeah, he got a 10mill contract....good for him...if Adam A bombs, it wont hurt Snyders pocket; hell so did Deon, but now I want to see the pay off. Yeah and find a WLB because if Adam A aint all he's cracked up to be, you wont have to worry about that potent offense of ours, because we'll lose the TOPS (Time of Pos).

If this is really what you wrote, it is pretty damn stupid. Wikipedia is an open source encyclopedia that is usually pretty damn accurate. It relies on users to write all of the entries. However, people posting crap like that, is why it is still not acceptable for use in an academic setting and still not recognized as a legitimate resource by many. A lot of people work very hard to keep it clean of crap like that; I guess you can take comfort in the fact that you wasted someones time who had to remove that.

EDIT: After further studying the entry, I am assuming that you only wrote the above paragraph which seems to have been removed...Since the rest of the entry is spelled properly..."intimedating"?

:applause: :applause: :applause: Agreed I bet he won't tell Taylor.

yea, that was pretty retarded dude. not that funny. glad someone deleted that.

Did someone delete it? I hope you're right, Sean will be pissed. Yeah and another reason why whenever Santana exits FEDEX field and all them fans be yelling he just walks on by...not even a flinch. Yeah, because we got some fu** up fans out here , I mean there doing all kinds of wild ****posting stuff on wikipedia, placing names on T-shirts...I mean these jokers are wild...

Did someone delete it? I hope you're right, Sean will be pissed. Yeah and another reason why whenever Santana exits FEDEX field and all them fans be yelling he just walks on by...not even a flinch. Yeah, because we got some fu** up fans out here , I mean there doing all kinds of wild ****posting stuff on wikipedia, placing names on T-shirts...I mean these jokers are wild...

Are you on drugs? Your posts in this thread are some of the most incoherent, rambling nonsense I've ever read on this board. What are you talking about? :doh:

Are you on drugs? Your posts in this thread are some of the most incoherent, rambling nonsense I've ever read on this board. What are you talking about? :doh:

Are you on drugs, well go tell Sean...why dumb fans post dumb stuff on wikipedia...on drugs ? Good thats your opinion. And stop rambling.

A lot better and thanks man. I don't know who placed that wikipedia entry, but thats the worse thing I ever read and Sean's probably not happy about it either. If I could I would have that deleted and just use the above. Its some dumb *** people out here. Then they got a nerve to put Taylor on the same shirt with Adam Bomb. I wonder where they got that from?

Taylor didn't agree to that! I mean some dumb *** . And that's gonna be one of the reasons why he won't resign in 09. I mean just leave the man alone. We all know he's a super star, he knows it, he's happy we're happy. But no, sticking him on T-shirts with other players and doing all kinds of **** I mean some dumb ****!

Taylor's probably like they done stuck my name on some shirt with somebody I don't even know. This is what makes players hate fans....Nah he didn't tell me that but look at it, its common sence. BTW I did read a quote inwhich he spoke to a fan at Tyson's Corner and simply said he wish Ryan was still here....now take that from a future Hall of Fame safety.

You know nothing against Adam A or whatever they call him. Bottom line up front: players around the NFL know him to include Sean and AA doesn't seem that impressive---especially in his pass coverage. Yeah, he got a 10mill contract....good for him...if Adam A bombs, it wont hurt Snyders pocket; hell so did Deon, but now I want to see the pay off. Yeah and find a WLB because if Adam A aint all he's cracked up to be, you wont have to worry about that potent offense of ours, because we'll lose the TOPS (Time of Pos).

Probably my favorite post I've ever seen on Extremeskins since I began reading it about a year ago.

Probably my favorite post I've ever seen on Extremeskins since I began reading it about a year ago.

I here you man, but warning I'm on drugs. And I'm outnumbered so you better not join. Thanks for the feedback. I just wish they would tell Sean.

Archived