Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Wikipedia entry...

FootballGuy2677

Okay tell Sean why we have dumb fans posting stuff on wikipedia.....No ****Jesus...you'll need him.

I can understand why someone would post some immature thing like that on Wikipedia a lot better than I can understand what the hell your point is.

As far as dumb fans go, maybe you sould have an english tutor check your posts for you before you submit them, instead of slinging barely coherent insults around. :doh:

Well, it really does make him out to be a complete thug. Focusing on all of the mess ups for ST is not cool, but...hell, maybe it'll be a wake-up call for him if he reads it.

At any rate, I don't think he will be selling Campbell's soup anytime soon...but, this kid is a Ronny Lott II on the field.

I can understand why someone would post some immature thing like that on Wikipedia a lot better than I can understand what the hell your point is.

As far as dumb fans go, maybe you sould have an english tutor check your posts for you before you submit them, instead of slinging barely coherent insults around. :doh:

Barely coherent insults? You mean to tell me that posting dumb stuff on wikipedia is coherent? Man you're all on drugs and thanks for the feedback. This is why Sean and Santana hates the hell out of most fans, but have it your way and take the load off Fanny.

Ask Sean if he wants his name thrown around on wikipedia, and if it's okay to make a T-shirt with his name and somebody he doesn't even know? Huh, ask him. Incoherent, yeaah right!

As far as your little grammar teacher goes, make sure you learn not to post adverbial phrases back-to-back when starting a sentence. I'm glad I got your attention; now whenever you see my handle, you can chime in and tell me about my incoherent posts.

Barely coherent insults? You mean to tell me that posting dumb stuff on wikipedia is coherent? Man you're all on drugs and thaks for the feedback. This is why Sean and Santana hates the hell out of most fans, but have it your way and take the load off Fanny. Ask Sean if he wants his name thrown around on wikipedia, and if it's okay to make a T-shirt with his name and somebody he doesn't even know? Huh, ask him. Incoherent, yeaah right!

Do you even know what incoherent means? :laugh:

And how do you know what Sean and Santana think about fans? I highly doubt they "hates the hell out most fans," seeing as how its fans that pay their salary. However if you have some sort of insider information beyond blabbering nonsense, then by all means, share it.

Do you even know what incoherent means? :laugh:

And how do you know what Sean and Santana think about fans? I highly doubt they "hates the hell out most fans," seeing as how its fans that pay their salary. However if you have some sort of insider information beyond blabbering nonsense, then by all means, share it.

Incoherent? Oh, you said it, I didn't. And no I don't know what they think. But I know what I see. Santana just blows by fans when he's exiting FEDEX. And Sean don't even look twice. Oh but I'm incoherent...ha, ha, ha,

Barely coherent insults? You mean to tell me that posting dumb stuff on wikipedia is coherent? Man you're all on drugs and thanks for the feedback. This is why Sean and Santana hates the hell out of most fans, but have it your way and take the load off Fanny.

Ask Sean if he wants his name thrown around on wikipedia, and if it's okay to make a T-shirt with his name and somebody he doesn't even know? Huh, ask him. Incoherent, yeaah right!

As far as your little grammar teacher goes, make sure you learn not to post adverbial phrases back-to-back when starting a sentence. I'm glad I got your attention; now whenever you see my handle, you can chime in and tell me about my incoherent posts.

Are you drunk?

How about you tell me and everyone else here how it is you have such definitive info on how Sean Taylor and Santana Moss hate what fans do and don't do.

You want to know what barely coherent is? It's entering a thread about someone creating an entry on Wikipedia's website about Sean Taylor, and going off on a rant with no clear line of thinking behind it. Maybe you need to go back and read your post again, or maybe you simply need to stop drinking and/or smoking.

Maybe the entry was absurd, but at least it was readable. This response to me was your first post in this thread with any amount of readability to it.

Incoherent? Oh, you said it, I didn't. And no I don't know what they think. But I know what I see. Santana just blows by fans when he's exiting FEDEX. And Sean don't even look twice. Oh but I'm incoherent...ha, ha, ha,

So you DON'T know what they think, but you feel like you are the authoritative source on what fans should and shouldn't be doing? You feel like it's your duty to enter this thread and :pooh: on what other fans do to express their admiration of their favorite players???

Interesting. Especially considerinng your admitted lack of knowledge of said players. :laugh:

Are you drunk?

How about you tell me and everyone else here how it is you have such definitive info on how Sean Taylor and Santana Moss hate what fans do and don't do.

You want to know what barely coherent is? It's entering a thread about someone creating an entry on Wikipedia's website about Sean Taylor, and going off on a rant with no clear line of thinking behind it. Maybe you need to go back and read your post again, or maybe you simply need to stop drinking and/or smoking.

Maybe the entry was absurd, but at least it was readable. This response to me was your first post in this thread with any amount of readability to it.

Well if you think I'm drunk then you must be on crack, how would you like it if they posted you in wikipedia...and stuck your name on a T-shirt with well Troy Aikman....as far as what they like and don't like. Its plain to see: Santana doesn't even wave when he exits FEDEX because the fans are fu..up... there.

Not all, but fans who post stuff on wiki are and put names on T-shirts. Ask Sean if he want's his name on a T-shirt with Adam Bomb, no. But he'll tell you he wish Ryan was still here. I can't help it if we got the LA Jinx....where did that come from? Well you'll see and that's something else you can say that I'm incoherent about. Huh? WTF! Oh but its a Jinx MTF ! Any more questions?

Well? Thats what we thought, cause you gonna feel this....I'm talking 30yrs...and the LA Jinx is placed by a Beaaaaahhhch! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Well if you think I'm drunk then you must be on crack, how would you like it if they posted you in wikipedia...and stuck your name on a T-shirt with well Troy Aikman....as far as what they like and don't like. Its plain to see: Santana doesn't even wave when he exits FEDEX because the fans are fu..up... there.

Not all, but fans who post stuff on wiki are and put names on T-shirts. Ask Sean if he want's his name on a T-shirt with Adam Bomb, no. But he'll tell you he wish Ryan was still here. I can't help it if we got the LA Jinx....where did that come from? Well you'll see and that's something else you can say that I'm incoherent about. Huh? WTF! Oh but its a Jinx MTF ! Any more questions?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funniest part is you're serious.

How would I like it if they posted that I was the Best Ever player at my position on Wikipedia??? Lol, do I even have to answer that??? I seriously doubt that I would have even the slightest problem if they made threads and video clips and anything else positive about me in apppreciation of my contributions to their favorite team.

And you're telling me that you seriously think Taylor gives two :pooh:'s about who they put him on a shirt with??? :rotflmao:

Santana not looking up at Skins fans when he runs through the tunnel = his hatred of Skins fans eh?? Too funny.

If this had been yesterday, I would simply have passed your post off as a wierd april fools joke, but since it's not that just makes it all the more laughable. :laugh:

But whatever, carry on with your bad self. Just don't be too hurt when other posters ask you exactly :wtf: you are talking about.

Tah, tah, tah, too late, you lose, 30 yrs of doom. But not to worry I'm here with you. Ha, ha, ha, he's seriouse tah, tah, tah mustn't we think about Redskin Super Bowls in the midst of an LA Jinx. Tah, tah, taaaaah! No I'm not seriouse because ya'll are jokes. Tah, tah, taaaaah mustn't we think about WLB and SS' Tah, taaaah! THE SKINS JINXED BY A BEAAAAAAAAAHCH!

Or he could be tired? I've seen plenty of pics with Santana and random fans to know he doesn't blow off every fan. Just because after games he doesn't stop and say hello to the fans doesn't mean he hates them. Do you say or wave hello to everyone you see? If not, is it because you hate them?

Ask Sean if he want's his name on a T-shirt with Adam Bomb, no.

Yeah, sure thing. I'll stop by the gym after my lunch with Joe Gibbs tomorrow and ask him. :rolleyes:

Tah, tah, tah, too late, you lose, 30 yrs of doom. But not to worry I'm here with you. Ha, ha, ha, he's seriouse tah, tah, tah mustn't we think about Redskin Super Bowls in the midst of an LA Jinx. Tah, tah, taaaaah! No I'm not seriouse because ya'll are jokes. Tah, tah, taaaaah mustn't we think about WLB and SS' Tah, taaaah! THE SKINS JINXED BY A BEAAAAAAAAAHCH!

Oh...my...god. You really must be on drugs or drunk or something...that was unreadable.

Oh...my...god. You really must be on drugs or drunk or something...that was unreadable.

I was hoping someone could decipher that one for me. I'm still trying to figure out what an "LA jinx" is. I guess I'll worry about what "don't worry, I'm here with you" means later.

And yet people still want to blame the signal to noise ratio in the Stadium on the new & younger members.

Archived