Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Snatches of Dialogue...

Ghost of

"hey, hey, make sure yo ass is on that plastic! Look Tray, so we not bumpin' heads, if you gonna be stayin here you gonna have to follow some rules:

1) Don't be smoking my ___

2) Don't let me catch you drinkin' my ___

and if you bring ANY of them hoes up in here, make sure I ___ 'em first. shhh

And you gonna have some chores."

Tray: "Chores!?!"

"that's right chores, n___, this ain't gonna be no free ride! You gonna have to keep track of my Matchbox cars, you got to organize them damn Sega Genesis cartridges. I want you to do my homework since you wanna be such a smart ass, after that in the nighttime I want you to cut the hair on my balls."

Tray: Hey, hey, hold up. Can I ask you a question, Pop?!..what you gon' be doin?"

"Look, n___ I ain't gotta do nothin'. My momma take care of me."

Tray: Hey, can do you do me a favor, can you line me up in the back?

"N___, that's a gon' run you about 13 dollas!"

If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen. But always cross in the green, never in between. Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine.

that **** cracked me uP!

ive bin drinkin 2nite. im sorry.:cheers:

Tray: We didn't even do nothin'

Bernie Mac Cop: You think you tough! You don't look so tough now, li'l n___. I hate you black ****s, you stink! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano! I hate my gums cuz they black. I hate Whoopie Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck..AAH! Most of all, I hate that black ass Wesley Snipes!"

Tray: We didn't even do nothin'

Bernie Mac Cop: You think you tough! You don't look so tough now, li'l n___. I hate you black ****s, you stink! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano! I hate my gums cuz they black. I hate Whoopie Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck..AAH! Most of all, I hate that black ass Wesley Snipes!"

:laugh:

i had that, but i edit due to some people not getting the joke!:(

but im happy u posted that classic but of dialogue. classic scne.

I hate whoopi goldbergs lips! hahahahaha

I only got to the second word of the thread title and quickly clicked in, then was saddend that there was no pics and reread the title :cry:

some funny stuff though

I'm with you. I overlooked the 'of Dialogue' in the title and thought 'Wow, what a way to end a Sunday!'

Sadly disappointed that I now have absolutely NFI what this thread is all about.

I wasn't having a go at you Ghost, just my premature reaction to opening the thread before reading the full title.

Oh, I know. That's just my way of saying I hate that word and would never use it. Not even in private company.

"There I was, listenting to the monotonous staccato of raindrops hitting my desk and reading my name backwards on the frosted glass in the door...'regnaD kciN'. My secretary's beautiful gams lay pinioned under the couch."

Archived