Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ever had an affair with a married person?

Mad Mike

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would like to set the record straight on my beliefs because for some reason my questioning the sanctity of marriage deeply offends many of you and the truth is I am not on this site to talk morals or politics but got a little sidetracked. For the record, I would NEVER cheat on my wife(I am not married yet so this is hypothetical). If she cheated on me I would be devastated but like to think I am strong enough to forgive. I was merely defending a different perspective but after rereading my posts I see that my language was attacking rather than defending.

I am not a swinger but have met many and know a bit about their lifestyle. One thing I often hear from them is how happy they are to meet other swingers because they often feel isolated and frowned on by society. Of course, once they make friends they become close very quick;) IMO we live in the MOST sexually repressed nation in the world and I believe it leads to many unseen social ills.

As for affairs, I stand by what I have said before. If my wife cheated on me I wouldn't be mad at the guy, even if he was a friend.I would angry with her. It's her decision. By the same logic, if a married woman wants to sleep with me I don't have a problem with obliging. If you are the kind of person who goes out and tries to fight the guy then YOU have it all wrong. Its not HIS fault its YOUR fault. TCB!

No way no how. A man's gotta have principles.

I'll never forget the look on one of my frat bros. face when he called a chick he'd been dating to tell her she left her sweater at our apartment. A guy answers the phone and he asks who my frat bro is. He answers "I'm her boyfriend, who are you the butler?" The guy the replies "No, I'm her husband" Dude looked like he'd been hit in the face with a brick. I felt so badly for him I couldn't even laugh......right away.

Pete, write an autobiography. After reading all your stories in the drunk thread, on top of this one...I'm intrigued.

I think my life would be much better on the big screen :laugh: Jack Black is crazy enough, but no where as good lookin.

#1. You rock sir.

#2. How does one learn how to fix washing machines?

I'll tell ya what, you would be amazed on what you will walk in on in a luandry room ;) Many a young lady would be getting changed, not expecting anybody to walk in, or maybe they were.............. It wasn't all fun and games though. Many of the locations were down right scarey. Openning the front of a machine, and having dozens of roaches scurry out was always a highlight.

Just a note for both of you........... I was young and dumb back then, and regret many of the things I did in my sorted youth. Moral fiber wasn't a big part of my life back then. The old saying, sex, drugs, and rock & roll was what life was all about for a time. I'm nothing like that person now. Even when I joined this site, I was known as a burner, and happy to say I haven't smoked grass in over three years now. I'm proud because I smoked every day from the age of 13, so it wasn't an easy thing to walk away from. I don't drink much either compared to my teens and 20's.

I've had many a married women hit on me while traveling for work, and even if I wasn't married, I would stay away at this point.

Archived