Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ever had an affair with a married person?

Mad Mike

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well there was this one chick who I had an affair with and one day I stayed at her place a little too long and her husband was coming in as I was getting out of bed.

So I was running around frantically putting on my clothes but not sure what to do. In the end, I looked across from the bed, smiled, opened the window and leapt out of it. I just barely made it away from the house, while he was coming into the bedroom.

No wait, that wasn't me...that was Hernando Cortes!

:D

No, not unless you count the permenantly separated who's divorce isn't final. ;). IMO if you are married the quickest way for it too end is to cheat. And the backlash of cheating is jealousy. If someone is jealous they probably have or will cheat.

Best thing, do a lot of dating when you're younger and get it out of your system so to speak, so that you won't wonder what it might be like. Likewise put off marriage till you near 30. 30 is the age that people get serious about life (if there're going to). This is also a good reason to marry someone close to your age. A 32 yo is going to focusing on the future way more than a 26yo is. A 26 yo still has some "world traveling" to do.

"Now, early this morning I got on that long distance telephone

And I called my mama.

I said, ’mama, this is your boy, and I’m way down here in

New orleans, louisiana.’

And she said, ’that’s all right, boy.’

And she turned to my papa and she said,

’papa, our boy’s way down there in new orleans.

We cannot let him stay out all night long.’

She did!

Long about that time, I heard my papa lean toward my mama.

I heard papa tell mama, ’let that boy boogie-woogie.’

He said, ’it’s in him and it’s got to come out.’"

ZZTOP

People don't realize the consequences of their actions. Is that momentary excitement really worth all of the bad things that can happen if the person gets caught? Personally, I don't know how either one of the cheaters could sleep at night.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned. :doh:

Hey man you couldnt be more accurate though. I broke up with my girlfriend of almost two years for a few weeks and I had plenty of opportunities with friends of mine. I wouldve felt like crap if I did it then and I cant imagine how my gf would feel if I did that to her while being together. If I ever cheated Id probably kill myself......guess thats old fashion too for a young kid :cheers:

I did, I was 21 she was 30. Never had sex. Worse mistake I ever made. It started out just being friends, always hanging out with her and her husband, even staying at the house over night in the basement. I never really though about going after her, and one night hanging in the basement listening to music, next thing I know we're making out.

After she cut it off after about 6 months I was devastated. It's really not worth it and it's the thing I regret most in my life. I regret it even more than the 1 night I tried crack. Thank God, I didn't like that.

I did when I was 18, she was 23 and worked in same company as me. She taught me more in three months than I thought was possible. Neither of us had any regrets when it ended. I got married two years later and she and her husband came to the wedding. They are still married, I got divorced after 33 years, but thats another story.

I have a question? This is sort of on the married cheating angle?

My wife claimed the other day that Jon Bonjovi (sp?) is a good guy. Because he married his H.S. sweetheart and he's still married. I told her that he's probably cheated on her a million times because of his profession. Do you think it's possible for a rock star to be true to his wife?

Sorry that this is a tad off topic.

I have a question? This is sort of on the married cheating angle?

My wife claimed the other day that Jon Bonjovi (sp?) is a good guy. Because he married his H.S. sweetheart and he's still married. I told her that he's probably cheated on her a million times because of his profession. Do you think it's possible for a rock star to be true to his wife?

Sorry that this is a tad off topic.

I would think it its. But its got to be DAMN hard for Bon Jovi - i mean MILLIONS of women drool over him everywhere he goes.

Guest santana4prez
Hey, why would I have a problem with it if they don't and they are the one that's married?

Its fkin wrong thats why , pretend it was you and ur wife was gettin pounded like seattle slew.:laugh: Not fun is it.:laugh:

OK, first and foremost, I was 19, single, and didn't know she was married till after the fact.

I worked as a coin op washer and dryer repairmen for a short time. Mostly apartment complexes all over NY. I would meet chicks all the time :) while on the job. I had a location on Gramacy Park in lower manhattan, a real ritzy neighborhood. It was my last call of the day, and this very hot women came in to the luandrey room. She said she had lost a garment in the washer that was broken, and had called it in. She said she'd be back in a few, and walked out.

Within a few minutes, I fish out a red lacy teddy............. I got the washer going again, and put some detergent in along with the teddy. I did a bunch of little things to a few of the machines while waiting for the washer to go through it's cycle, and then put the teddy in a dryer. I was on my way out the door when the women shows up with two frosty beers. So, I sucked down a beer while we talked, and told her I had to bolt being the friday night traffic was gonna be murder.

Then she caught me off guard, and asked me if I wanted to come up to her place for another beer, and offered to model another teddy for me :yikes: I actually said no, that I was starving, and needed to hit the road, but this was the old spider and fly thing :laugh: She said she had a few T-bones in the frige, some outstanding wine, and wanted some company for the night.

Hey, what could a young man do. I didn't have to be anywhere the next day, so I said what the hell. Before I knew it, I was in her hot tub sipping wine while waiting for dinner. The rest is, as they say, is history...............

The next morning, after she made a killer breakfast, she mentioned that her hubby was in Europe for a few weeks, and wanted me to spend as much time as I could with her on my days off. She couldn't have been more then four years older then me, and married a much older dude from what she told me. I spent the next three weekends with her doing all the bars and clubs.

We got together a few times over about a 7 mont period, and then she disapeared................. Moved out of the building, never to be seen again.

Pete, write an autobiography. After reading all your stories in the drunk thread, on top of this one...I'm intrigued.

Guest santana4prez
:laugh: :laugh: - Getting pounded like seattle slew. :laugh: :laugh:

Im glad to see you liked it.:laugh:

I did it once and it was some drama.

I was serving onboard a submarine out here in Hawaii. Anyway there was this lieutenant onboard who was a PRICK. I mean this guy would constantly go out of his way to put people down and belittle most of the younger sailors. The poor guys that had to work directly under him we're treated like slaves. Point is this guy went out of his way to hurt people and we'll if you tempt karma enough...

We we're having our annual Christmas party at a nice hotel ball room in Waikiki. I showed up with one of my boys and we proceeded directly to the open bar then grabbed some seats. About 30 min into the party I started noticing his wife glancing over in my direction. She was a total MILF, pretty face and some serious curves. I didn't think much about it til my friend hits my elbow and tells me that his wife is straight up staring at me.

Man I look over at their table and she is locked on me. It got so bad I started thinking about leaving because I thought the officers started noticing what was going on. Anyway nothing happend that night but now everytime she came down to the boat there was some serious flirting going on (on her part).

One night doing some serious drinking I got seperated from my friends and ended up getting jumped by 2 Samoans who we're intent on robbing me. I did my best to get out alive and ended up keeping my money and coming out of it with a broken arm and a serious concussion. Point is I couldn't make the upcoming 2 month deployment that the boat was scheduled to make.

Sure enough 2 days after the boat left I run into her at the base liqour store and she gives me her #. After a lot of thought and about 9 beers I called her and she came to my barracks room. It was good and we did it again a couple times.

But then the boat came back and lucky for me he transfered about 3 weeks later because I knew the next big fight they had she would probably tell him to piss him off and this guy would probably have me charged with adultery and locked up in the brig.

One of my principle rules when dating women....no married ones

That was always one of my die hard rules as well. I stuck to it even through a couple of good opportunities. Then SHE walked into my life. And that's about all I can say here. :laugh:

Married - yes

Engaged - yes

Divorced - yes

Seperated - yes

Sworn In - yes

Ditto.

For a while, I would only "date" married women. After all. They went home every night, you didn't need to buy them anything, and they were grateful as hell!

Edit: I should also admit that my wife and I are swingers....so I guess the question is moot. :cheers:

Archived