Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ever had an affair with a married person?

Mad Mike

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK. The thread about cheating got me thinking. How many people here have had an affair with a married or engaged person? Feel free to share your experiences if you can or if you dare. :laugh:

Any affair counts I guess but I'm more curious about serious affairs than casual ones of little consequence.

I'll have to check back on this later because I plan on going out and getting very drunk soon. In fact, I'm, already half way there. :D

almost once.....but never happened. Now I'm very glad it didn't. It would have been really stupid.

And engaged...yes...but i didn't know he was engaged. Or maybe he was ABOUT to get engaged...either way, he had a pretty serious girlfriend.

I messed around with a married chick when I was in the military. It was a one night thing and did everything else but have sex. Felt like dog crap afterwards and thought about how that would feel if I was her husband. She went on to cheat on him with several different people while she was TDY. I met her husband one day and felt bad for him because he had no idea his wife was such a whore.

About a year later I had the chance again with one of my co-workers sisters who was smokin' hot. Her husband was a jarhead and stationed in Diego Garcia. She was practically throwing it at me and begged me to go with her to a club. Well, I knew where after the club would lead to so I just went home.

about 2 years ago i use 2 mess around with this female that was about 29, back then i

was 24, talk about milf hunter.lol hahah but yeah man she was hot oh my. just

remember guys u gotta b slick, don't let them husbands find out. then u gotta chuck

norris they azz lol

about 2 years ago i use 2 mee around with this female that was about 29, back them i

remember guys u gotta b slick, don;t let them husbands find out. then u gotta chuck

norris they azz lol

:doh:

about 2 years ago i use 2 mee around with this female that was about 29, back them i

remember guys u gotta b slick, don;t let them husbands find out. then u gotta chuck

norris they azz lol

:doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

about 2 years ago i use 2 mess around with this female that was about 29, back then i

remember guys u gotta b slick, don't let them husbands find out. then u gotta chuck

norris they azz lol

MossFan to English translation:

About two years ago, I had an affair with a girl who was about 29. I was 24. Talk about a MILF hunter! :laugh: But she was REALLY hot.

Just remember, if you're going to sleep with a married woman, you have to be careful. Don't let her husband find out. I did...And I got my *** kicked. :(

:laugh: :cheers:

About two years ago, I had an affair with a girl who was about 29. I was 24. Talk about a MILF hunter! :laugh: But she was REALLY hot.

Just remember, if you're going to sleep with a married woman, you have to be careful. Don't let her husband find out. I did...And I got my *** kicked. :(

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

you summed up my ":doh:" pretty well.

hahahahh lol same thing u guys know what i was trying 2 say..

Sho 'nuff. :D

**marv albert voice**

honorary hog has just checked into this forum and he is ON FIRE. a spectacular post by hog. and he just runs by us and shrugs his shoulders!! even he can't believe just how on fire he is. honorary hog, taking over.!!

**/marv albert voice**

**marv albert voice**

honorary hog has just checked into this forum and he is ON FIRE. a spectacular post by hog. and he just runs by us and shrugs his shoulders!! even he can't believe just how hot he is. honorary hog, taking over.

**/marv albert voice**

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: it's like my friend steve used to say "the great thing about older women, they don't yell, they don't tell, and they're greatful as hell"

It's very hard to say NEVER. Never is a very strong word. I would try my absolute hardest to make sure that I never did, and up to this point I haven't. There is nothing worse than violating somebody's trust that way. Case in point:

One of my best friends at work married another co-worker of ours last July. I was at their wedding reception, and everybody had a great time. One of the best times I had all last summer. (Jumped into the pool fully clothed kind of good time :) )

My friend, Jim (not real name) thought he had found the real catch. Maggie (not real name) was a small town Illinois girl, who he thought had heartland values. Well, most of us knew, as did Jim, that Maggie had cheated on her first husband with another of my co-workers. She told him it was due to her being in an un-happy relationship, and her then husband was also cheating.

Well Jim, thought that she wouldn't do it again, or to him. He treated her like absolute gold, and did everything for her. Worshipped the ground she walked on. She seemed happy for a while...but then he started suspecting that something was up with her. She was different. About a week after he first suspected, ANOTHER co-worker of ours, wife called him, and informed him that her husband, and Maggie were having an affair. Jim couldn't believe it, but had his sister start following her around with a camera. 2 days later, she snaps some nice pictures of Maggie's car parked outside a friends house, with the guy in question's car parked outside also. They were alone together in the house.

Once Maggie arrived back home (she had told Jim she was going to the Fire Department to finish up some reports) he confronted her. At first, she denied it until confronted with the digital scans of the pictures Jim's sister took of her car. Maggie broke down, and admitted to him that she had been having an affair with this guy for about a month.

This was January. They had only been married around 6 months, and she was already screwing around on him. Well, Jim has had to go into therapy because of this, and has nearly lost his mind. Internal affairs is considering firing both these people for adultery, since the other man was ALSO cheating on HIS wife, that he had only been married to for FOUR months.

People don't realize the consequences of their actions. Is that momentary excitement really worth all of the bad things that can happen if the person gets caught? Personally, I don't know how either one of the cheaters could sleep at night.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned. :doh:

OK, first and foremost, I was 19, single, and didn't know she was married till after the fact.

I worked as a coin op washer and dryer repairmen for a short time. Mostly apartment complexes all over NY. I would meet chicks all the time :) while on the job. I had a location on Gramacy Park in lower manhattan, a real ritzy neighborhood. It was my last call of the day, and this very hot women came in to the luandrey room. She said she had lost a garment in the washer that was broken, and had called it in. She said she'd be back in a few, and walked out.

Within a few minutes, I fish out a red lacy teddy............. I got the washer going again, and put some detergent in along with the teddy. I did a bunch of little things to a few of the machines while waiting for the washer to go through it's cycle, and then put the teddy in a dryer. I was on my way out the door when the women shows up with two frosty beers. So, I sucked down a beer while we talked, and told her I had to bolt being the friday night traffic was gonna be murder.

Then she caught me off guard, and asked me if I wanted to come up to her place for another beer, and offered to model another teddy for me :yikes: I actually said no, that I was starving, and needed to hit the road, but this was the old spider and fly thing :laugh: She said she had a few T-bones in the frige, some outstanding wine, and wanted some company for the night.

Hey, what could a young man do. I didn't have to be anywhere the next day, so I said what the hell. Before I knew it, I was in her hot tub sipping wine while waiting for dinner. The rest is, as they say, is history...............

The next morning, after she made a killer breakfast, she mentioned that her hubby was in Europe for a few weeks, and wanted me to spend as much time as I could with her on my days off. She couldn't have been more then four years older then me, and married a much older dude from what she told me. I spent the next three weekends with her doing all the bars and clubs.

We got together a few times over about a 7 mont period, and then she disapeared................. Moved out of the building, never to be seen again.

Never have, never will. It is completely disrespectful to do. . .with that said, I did sleep with a married woman before, but I had NO idea she was married. She was 23, I was 21 and we hooked up at a bar. Started sleeping with her until an old girlfriend told me she was married, dropped her like a sack of potatos.

Either way, I put no, never. Being deceived does not count.

I will admit, when I was single, it didn't matter to me. If she was single, dating, engaged, married, I didn't care. I was in Okinawa at the time and I was seeing some Air Force dude's wife, my roommate had to go home on emergency leave because his baby son had gotten really sick. 2 weeks later he came back, he didn't say a word. The rooms were set up with 2 twin beds, 2 desk, a fridge and so on. That night after lights out, I asked if everything was ok, he started crying, his son had passed and then he said that his wife left him for another man while he was home on leave. It hit me pretty hard. After that, I wouldnt even look at another girl unless she was single.

Archived