Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More: Republican Dis-Information Machine

altair4

How about Diebold machines?

Ive said in other threads. Do away with them all. Vote by written ballot and we can wait a few weeks to see who won. I have no problem with that.

That's not the same thing as crying that Dems have really been winning but machines stole elections.

I hope the left keeps thinking this is why they lose elections.

They don't but it is a reason, the slander and framing republicans do.

I am also not as naieve to think a democrat would not do it if he thought he could get away with it, but I personally think the republicans have gone above and beyond the realm of decency this go around. There is a good book I read called off center, it talks about who they are, what they stand for, and how they use their power to destroy even members of their own party who disagree.

Oh, I'm in the same kind-of boat.

I like to point out, for example, that Democrats who've been caught pulling dirty election tricks seem to get prosecuted and punished, but Republicans who get caught put it on their resume.

But I'm not posting those things because I think Democrats are somehow morally superior.

I'm simply pointing out that the Dems, when one of their own gets caught, are smart enough to know, politically, that the way to minimise the damage is to turn on "their own", because it's guaranteed to get prosecuted. Whereas the R's, when they get caught, simply take it for granted (right now) that they're immune from any serious consequences.

Not saying D's are more moral. Just saying that it's got to the point where the R's think they're immune. (And they're being proven right.) (Insert quote about "absolute power".)

Why does Theibear want us to use crooked voting machines?

1. Thiebear

2. I've been using electronic voting machines in Fairfax forever and they are fantastic... I don't understand the people that say they don't understand them. My 7 year old could figure them out.

3. Both Dems/Repubs mess with the machines and all should promptly go to jail...

4. Not a small tiny voice, a voice that just say: Lead by example Crazyhorse.. you want the Whitehouse/Congress to follow the rules so show them how...

What makes me feel better is constantly exposing your idiocy. But lately you've made it too easy. I'll let you wallow for a week or two when you lose the bet, then let you back into the fray.

The reason I didnt dispute the fact about Congressmen lying and thieving there way through Washington is because I sadly accept it as a reality from both parties. The difference between us is that you seem to think your sides ***** doesnt stink.

So while I dont forgive actions like this, they frankly mean little to nothing in my life. I really dont care. What I do care about is my families security, and well being. Fiscal as well as physical. So it's not a shock or suprise that I prefer a thief who does these few things in my interest over a band of thieves that not only lie cheat and steal, but then come back and do nothing for me in return.

Seems to me you are blaming every politicain evenly when one of them is exposed as a crook. Are they not individuals?

A lot of Republicans I've spoken with have this same attitude. It's as if you need to find a way to disarm the blow against your party because as of late, more Republicans are being exposed as corrupt than Democrats. Way to weather the storm. You're a real trooper. Of course the more you excuse this kind of corruption, the bolder and more corrupt they will get. You say you don't forgive actions like this but unless you are willing to vote for the other party from time to time, you are indeed forgiving corruption.

Archived