Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More: Republican Dis-Information Machine

altair4

In a blog entry straight out of the Iraqi Information Minister's playbook, Republican wannabe Howard Kaloogian posted a picture of "peaceful Baghdad" that was later exposed to be a picture of an interesection in Turkey.

Full story here:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002274257

I just don't understand why they PREFER to tell lies....

Lucky me, I get to vote against this guy on April 11. I'm making as big a stink as I can about it out here. I wrote to the San Diego Union-Tribune yesterday, and here's their story

We just got rid of one Republican crook. I'm actually glad this guy revealed how dishonest and corrupt he is before he got into office.

I hope your district doesn't use Diebold Voting Machines...

I prefer this to the lefts playbook of robbing the rich to give to the lazy.

You also conveniently prefer to label all lower-class and poverty stricken as lazy so you don't have to accept the fact that you are excessively concerned with only your own self interests. You would fit in perfecty in Washington.

1. Who is Howard Kaloogian?

2. how did he become the: More: Republican Dis-Information Machine

3. how come you can't use the article title in your title and put your opinion in the thread itself..... As the rules state... You and Crazyhorse... i tell yah...

I hope the left keeps thinking this is why they lose elections.

A completely one-sided statement that exposes the bias.

As an American, it interests us all to have a transparent election process where the integrity of the ballot box is above question.

Do you not agree with that?

If you do agree, then are you saying that Diebold Machines are above reproach?

Or is your knee just jerking?

A completely one-sided statement that exposes the bias.

As an American, it interests us all to have a transparent election process where the integrity of the ballot box is above question.

Do you not agree with that?

If you do agree, then are you saying that Diebold Machines are above reproach?

Or is your knee just jerking?

there is NEVER any knee jerking by ANYBODY on this board...or broad generalizations, or stereotypes.

One of my favorite quotes "That is the problem with _______, you are always stereotyping", I love that one

Im making plenty of money.

I prefer this to the lefts playbook of robbing the rich to give to the lazy.

Wow. What an outrageous mischaracterization of progressive policies. Where’d you hear that? Sean Hannity?

What about the lazy rich? Or do 14,000 posts on Extremeskins make you ‘industrious?’

I notice you didn’t dispute the fact that we have sent a lot of Republicans to Congress who talk a good game about personal integrity and morality, and then turn out to be liars and thieves. I’m glad you’re not completely unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

And that’s a particularly important point to make, especially in a discussion of a candidate running to replace Randy “Duke” Cunningham. Cunningham presented himself as a morally superior, budget-hawkish champion of national defense. Not only did he take bribes, but he sold out our national security to get those bribes by awarding defense contracts to companies with no capability of fulfilling those contracts, not to mention the dollar amounts our government had to borrow to pay those contracts. That’s the trifecta. A crooked social conservative, a war hero who betrayed our country, and a fiscal conservative who squandered millions of dollars provided by taxpayers.

Now, here’s another conservative, running on the same platform, who is exposed as a liar in the run-up to the primary. You must REALLY hate “robbing the rich to give to the lazy” to align yourself with that kind of treachery.

If I had time, I could write a whole ‘nother post on class warfare, and how the right has lied about that for the last 20 years, but I think I’ll save that for another time.

But I really hope the Democrats take one house of Congress this fall. I think they’d be doing the Tailgate a favor by relieving its members of your hateful rhetoric (I refuse to call your irresponsible and indefensible assertions “opinions”) for a year.

If this post gets you down, I suggest you go spit on a homeless person. That always makes you feel better, right?

Wow. What an outrageous mischaracterization of progressive policies. Where’d you hear that? Sean Hannity?

What about the lazy rich? Or do 14,000 posts on Extremeskins make you ‘industrious?’

I notice you didn’t dispute the fact that we have sent a lot of Republicans to Congress who talk a good game about personal integrity and morality, and then turn out to be liars and thieves. I’m glad you’re not completely unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

And that’s a particularly important point to make, especially in a discussion of a candidate running to replace Randy “Duke” Cunningham. Cunningham presented himself as a morally superior, budget-hawkish champion of national defense. Not only did he take bribes, but he sold out our national security to get those bribes by awarding defense contracts to companies with no capability of fulfilling those contracts, not to mention the dollar amounts our government had to borrow to pay those contracts. That’s the trifecta. A crooked social conservative, a war hero who betrayed our country, and a fiscal conservative who squandered millions of dollars provided by taxpayers.

Now, here’s another conservative, running on the same platform, who is exposed as a liar in the run-up to the primary. You must REALLY hate “robbing the rich to give to the lazy” to align yourself with that kind of treachery.

If I had time, I could write a whole ‘nother post on class warfare, and how the right has lied about that for the last 20 years, but I think I’ll save that for another time.

But I really hope the Democrats take one house of Congress this fall. I think they’d be doing the Tailgate a favor by relieving its members of your hateful rhetoric (I refuse to call your irresponsible and indefensible assertions “opinions”) for a year.

If this post gets you down, I suggest you go spit on a homeless person. That always makes you feel better, right?

What makes me feel better is constantly exposing your idiocy. But lately you've made it too easy. I'll let you wallow for a week or two when you lose the bet, then let you back into the fray.

The reason I didnt dispute the fact about Congressmen lying and thieving there way through Washington is because I sadly accept it as a reality from both parties. The difference between us is that you seem to think your sides ***** doesnt stink.

So while I dont forgive actions like this, they frankly mean little to nothing in my life. I really dont care. What I do care about is my families security, and well being. Fiscal as well as physical. So it's not a shock or suprise that I prefer a thief who does these few things in my interest over a band of thieves that not only lie cheat and steal, but then come back and do nothing for me in return.

So while I dont forgive actions like this, they frankly mean little to nothing in my life. I really dont care. What I do care about is my families security, and well being. Fiscal as well as physical. So it's not a shock or suprise that I prefer a thief who does these few things in my interest over a band of thieves that not only lie cheat and steal, but then come back and do nothing for me in return.

Although, I'll point out, this attitide is close to "I don't care if they're liars and crooks, as long as I get what I want from the pie".

Which goes a long way to explain why we have liars and crooks.

(And I'll grant: I said the same thing about Bill Clinton.)

(Signed)

Kettle.

Although, I'll point out, this attitide is close to "I don't care if they're liars and crooks, as long as I get what I want from the pie".

Which goes a long way to explain why we have liars and crooks.

(And I'll grant: I said the same thing about Bill Clinton.)

(Signed)

Kettle.

lol. honesty can feel good at times.

I think saying "I dont care" is the wrong wording. I should say "I depressingly accept the reality that they are all crooks and there isnt anything that can change it".

1. Who is Howard Kaloogian?

2. how did he become the: More: Republican Dis-Information Machine

3. how come you can't use the article title in your title and put your opinion in the thread itself..... As the rules state... You and Crazyhorse... i tell yah...

I hear my name called in small, frightened voice. Is that you little Tea Bear?

Archived