Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nintendo Revolution's tech specs.

QBkilla56

I've always been a fan of nintendo, always will be till death do i part. Although, going to college next year, i don't know if i have time for em

Dude.. there is ALWAYS TIME for video games in college. I just wish I had more with me here other than Super Smash Brothers. Although im not complaining. That game is still good. Ive even perfected the use of Bowser! Yeah i said it. :silly:

EVERYONE knows the konami code....but w/ out using al gore's invention, can you rattle off the code to get straight to tyson?

No clue, and I would like to thank Mr Gore for never claiming he invented the internet, only championed its funding.

Besides, I don't NEED no code for Tyson. Me an lil' Mac have been schoolin fools for years son. Beat Tyson like I beat Glass Joe. I am an unstoppable force :).

after reading that, i am sure the revolution is going to go way of the dreamcast. the problem is that, developers arent going to figure how to maximise the potential of the controller, and very few games even take advantage a controller like that. Fishing? Baseball? its not gonna work very well. And the systems specs are on par with the ORIGINAL xbox? wtf are they smokin at nintendo? people are looking for HighDef gaming and lots of power, not a system with an "innovative" contoller. Man nintendo use to be the best, what happened?

im pretty sure nintendo has always had haters who have been jealous...dont worry it will be around when xbox has been forgotten about. i promise.

No clue, and I would like to thank Mr Gore for never claiming he invented the internet, only championed its funding.

Besides, I don't NEED no code for Tyson. Me an lil' Mac have been schoolin fools for years son. Beat Tyson like I beat Glass Joe. I am an unstoppable force :).

didn't mean to go political, just tryin' to be funny.

no one NEEDS a code for tyson. just testin' your memory. ;)

I've owned enough Sony products thank you. My current video camera will be the last. I am extremely thankful for Best Buy service plans.

well, if 5 versions of nintendogs, a re-make of a mario, animal crossing, etc. suits you, go for it. the game selection on DS is butt.

Archived