Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moulds to Houston per WIP

Big Weirdo

prefer single barrell bourbon... but single malt would do in a pinch

Oh.......now that sounds good.....I got this 18 year old bottle that my grandmother sent me from DC last week....I guess she knew today was going to happen..... :laugh:

Yeah he does. Philths might be decent this year.

Phillies will be decent until a week or two before the real races start...then they'll start their slide, like every year! :laugh:

EDIT: Another reason why I hate baseball...your team could be good all season, battling for first, and all it takes is a few games skid and you're out of the race. All that damn work, 190zillion games, for nothing. :mad:

Phillies will be decent until a week or two before the real races start...then they'll start their slide, like every year! :laugh:

EDIT: Another reason why I hate baseball...your team could be good all season, battling for first, and all it takes is a few games skid and you're out of the race. All that damn work, 190zillion games, for nothing. :mad:

I know right.......and what really pi$$e$ me off is the fact that you can be sailing along all season all season, have the best record in the league only to have HFA decided by a simple All Star game!

MEMO TO SELF : Phillies haven't been in this situation ever but the idea of that happening to them is about as nerve racking as waiting for the Eagles to sign a big ticket FA!

Poor Eagles fans.

And poor Moulds, he sold his soul for some extra cash.

Instead of having a chance to end his career on a team close to the SB, he wil rot away on a team that is the furthest thing from a SB.

Be funny to see the Texans win the SB this year. Talk about no one picking that one. Go to vegas, bet 200 dollars on that, and retire. Well, I would laugh anyway.

If this is true then the Texans might be much improved next season. Improved for them probably means 7-9. Johnson and Moulds at wideout and Reggie Bush possibly at RB makes for a formiddable attack in my mind.

yeah... except when david carr is sacked every play before he can throw the ball, then the recievers won't matter. The texans will be 5-11 at best:2cents:

If this is true then the Texans might be much improved next season. Improved for them probably means 7-9. Johnson and Moulds at wideout and Reggie Bush possibly at RB makes for a formiddable attack in my mind.

As long as Carr is running for his life, they aint doing anything.

Theyve done nothing of note to improve that O-Line.

Until they do, theyre going nowhere fast.

Bush is going to take a beating this year.

He'll still be very good, but we'll really see how durable he is this season if he ends up in Houston.

Archived