Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Predictions??

Redskinswhoopass

In My Franchise I started on Sept 05, I Traded for Randle EL, Adam Arc, and Aquwan Boldin.. 2/3 there...

Then I made my Own team and Traded the Skins for Ramsey, Clark, Lemar Marshall, And Laddel Betts.. 2/4 have left.

THEN today I Start Franchise and Release Arrington Who signs with DALLAS.

And Jason Cambell wins Starting Job... Just a little crazy thought I should post.. Anyone else have things like this happen??

In my Madden Brandon Lloyd can't catch chit... man he is horrible, But David Patten is the man.

Do you think they will improve Sellers hands in 2007 madden?

Going into last season Lloyd was completely unknown, hence the low ability in Madden. Sellers doesn't have good hands, he just always happens to be wide open in the flat.

Campbell always sucks when I sim seasons in Madden... :(

Yea i know. If i dont play with him, some rookie always takes his spot. lol.

But i traded Ramsey and a 1st for Reggie Wayne, signed Champ Bailey as a FA, and got S Roy Williams in FA who i then traded to Cinci to get Carson Palmer since Ryan Clark was already a 99 after like 5 seasons, and then got Terrell Suggs as a FA as well as another top-notch DE.

I already had Campbell at about 93 for the '07 season. I had already gotten rid of Lavar. I traded for Randle El, Lloyd, Fauria, Archuleta, Carter, and Pucillo. Pucillo is actually rated higher than Dockery, so he is now starting at LG. I blitz Archuleta or Taylor on every play. My offense is basically unstoppable. My only challenge is distributing the ball fairly among the receivers and Portis.

i traded away lavar arrington and sean taylor for the 1st and 2nd overall picks, then i imported a draft class from NCAA, then drafted Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush. But after the draft, i traded away next years 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks just to get back Sean Taylor.

i realize im gonna catch some flack for picking Matt Leinart even though i already had JC but Leinart is soo godamn good for a rookie qb. plus it was only a fantasy scenerio that i did out of boredom. However, the combo of Clinton Portis and Reggie Bush is unbelievably devastating for opposing defenses since i can line up reggie bush at wideout and still have CP in the backfield.

Going into last season Lloyd was completely unknown, hence the low ability in Madden. Sellers doesn't have good hands, he just always happens to be wide open in the flat.

In the more recent updates he has 91 catch... just very low awareness (which seems to be a dead-on rating for once). If I'm not simming games, he's usually my top target just because he's a little taller and matched up against a weaker receiver than Santana.

Sellers' lack of hands is a huge pain, the man can actually catch...

In ESPN 2K5 (WAY better than Madden, by the way), I have Dree Brees as my QB, S. Moss and Randy Moss as my receivers, Abraham and Howard as my DEs, and Cornelius and Joe are still holding firm at DT. I did have Lloyd, but he didn't develop so I dumped him. Brunell, meanwhile, is a third string QB on some other team and amazingly is still playing in his 17th year...

So you see, the moves I make in ESPN are exactly like real life.....

bwhahahaha

yeah david patten is incredible for some reason...but i traded him for reggie wayne (this was back when i thought the skins would get him).

i also noticed that the o-line all went up to 99s...but i guess when portis runs for 3500 yards and 56 TDs in a season that would happen...

i played the standard 5 min quarters. i had it on pro since it was my first year playing the game. counter weak is 20+ yards every time!
15 min all-madden mode or nothing at all women!!!! Still even at that level I noticed too linemen level up like crazy. I dont even really understand what makes a guy go up or down in madden. I can get like 10 sacks in 5 games with Osi and he still only goes up like 1 point or not at all. Then Eli can have 8 TDs and 8 INTs and will go up like 3 points. I just dont get it.

I won 3 Super Bowls in 5 years and then Gibbs retired. I hired Al Saunders as my HC, Mike Martz is my OC, Gunther Cunningham DC. Campbell has done horribly for me since Gibbs left, I even traded to re-acquire Patrick Ramsey who had been with the Jets and Bills. Also, in Gibbs last season Portis broke the single season rushing record thanks to the acquisition of FB Justin Griffin, now under Saunders CP isn't doing so hot and I notice Griffin misses a lot of blocks suddenly.

blah blah blah. Sorry but this had to be the most boring Madden thread I have ever read. I guess I do things a just little diiferent. I have made the whole league exactly

like it is going to be next year.You traded who?Sean Taylor.I think he is one the best defensive players in the game. I know you got him back but come on.Sorry for getting on your case everyone has different ways to have fun.

Oh yeah by the way Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis, Marcus Washington,Jansen, Samuels,Santana Moss,are truly gods in this game as should be.lol.

One more thing Nfl2k5 has great presentation but the gameplay is not there at all. And why the hell are you playing a football bame that is a year old? Why not Nfl2k6? DID it get worst or something? PLay on All MAdden and if your having troubles moving the ball it's probally because your not mixing up your play calling enough.RUN,RUN, then play actin switch it up a little. Sorry for preachig to the choir but some things people do crack me up.On ALL Madden I won 20 straight superbowls with DA SKinz. It really isn't that much of an accomplishment because you can keep the whole team together for years.Except them pesky QB's get offly expensive after a copuple of good yrs.Plus I would say that the skinz in real life and the game have the best nucleuos of young players.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I won 3 Super Bowls in 5 years and then Gibbs retired. I hired Al Saunders as my HC, Mike Martz is my OC, Gunther Cunningham DC. Campbell has done horribly for me since Gibbs left, I even traded to re-acquire Patrick Ramsey who had been with the Jets and Bills. Also, in Gibbs last season Portis broke the single season rushing record thanks to the acquisition of FB Justin Griffin, now under Saunders CP isn't doing so hot and I notice Griffin misses a lot of blocks suddenly.

Is that supposed to be forseen future or something . Maybee you need to step your game up!!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

"15 min all-madden mode or nothing at all women!!!!"

How do you keep any of your stats somewhat realistic? Hell I would have 20 Td passes in one game! 1,000 rushing in one game. Maybee you use the accelerated clock or maybee you need a WOMEN.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

In my Madden Brandon Lloyd can't catch chit... man he is horrible, But David Patten is the man.

Do you think they will improve Sellers hands in 2007 madden?

dude sellers in madden has good hands, well 4 me he works out perfect. and

also Lloyd is fast in the game try hitting him deep downfield, hes a great leaper.

Archived