Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Article on our off-season

shsu1

"Unfortunately, Brunell's good days are in the past. I don't think Collins will be that QB, and last year's draft choice, Campbell, is unproven"

"The Redskins need a smart, big, mobile QB with a good arm like Matt Schaub or Philip Rivers"

When did Phillip Rivers take a snap in the NFL? Also, Campbell and Rivers are the same size (maybe Rivers has a 1/4 inch advantage), have the same mobility, and Campbell has a better arm.

"Unfortunately' date=' Brunell's good days are in the past. I don't think Collins will be that QB, and last year's draft choice, Campbell, is unproven"

"The Redskins need a smart, big, mobile QB with a good arm like Matt Schaub or Philip Rivers"

When did Phillip Rivers take a snap in the NFL? Also, Campbell and Rivers are the same size (maybe Rivers has a 1/4 inch advantage), have the same mobility, and Campbell has a better arm.[/quote']

Dude, take of the B&G glasses, Cambell does not have a better arm than Phillip Rivers. Cambells arm is known as one of his weaknesses, not strengths.

Dude, take of the B&G glasses, Cambell does not have a better arm than Phillip Rivers. Cambells arm is known as one of his weaknesses, not strengths.

No its not. Where on earth did you get THAT from?

Campbell has a terrific arm. It looked damn good in the Sugar Bowl against Virginia Tech which I saw live

He may not have the brute strength of Ramsey, but he can throw a very nice deep ball and fit the ball in small spaces on slant routes

I have no clue where you got that his arm is a weakness of his

About that arm.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/campbell_jason

ANALYSIS

Well-built athlete with a tall, basketball player's style frame … Has a very strong throwing arm and quick feet to avoid pressure, but is better suited throwing out of the pocket … Sometimes loses accuracy and velocity throwing on the move, as he does not set his feet properly to put all of his force behind those tosses … Still, for a player of his size, he shows good mobility.

------

Find alot of this out there. One thing that most have in common is his problem with accuracy.

Archived