Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Francisco

skinsphan

I'm visiting there for the first time on May 16th, if anyone has any recommendations for a good time.

You must go to Alcatraz. MUST! Get your tickets (reserve) now. Fisherman's Wharf is pretty cool.

You have to go to the Golden Gate Nat’l Recreational Area. Great picture opportunities. It’s where most of the commercials are filmed that have the Golden Gate Bridge in the foreground and the city in the background. Cross the GGB, take your first exit (pass the overlook) and make a left. Go through the tunnel through the mountain and you’re there. You can easily blow a roll of film there.

I'm visiting there for the first time on May 16th, if anyone has any recommendations for a good time.

Hey Mick,

If haven't made hotel reservs yet, we stayed at the Holliday Inn express

that overlooked Fisherman's wharf and alcatraz Island. The ferry to Alcatraz, cable cars, tour busses and trolly cars all meet right there.

also free internet and computer in the lobby :laugh:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/sfonp

Personally, I loved the comic museum there. I also had fun taking a day and biking around the town and eating in the Japanese garden. Of course it's all hills, so do at your pace.

I had a good time at the thirsty bear bar too. I'm not usre, but I think that's where the Garlic Rose restaraunt was too. If you like Garlic...

Archived