Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El or Moss?

Ricky Ervins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It doesn't matter because if the opponent actually kicks the ball with 0:02 on the clock they are morons. Even if you add time they still should be kicking it out of bounds.

Now to answer the spirit of the question instead of just being an anal jerk, Randle El. He'll be doing it all year so he'll get most of the practice time there.

I was thinking the same thing. But if it were a kickoff, I would say put Moss back there.

I think I'd go with Moss, primarily because of the swiftness/speed factor. If he can make a couple people miss, to the house we goooooooo!!! ("He's at the 50, the 40, cuts back at the 30, spins at the 20, 10, touchdown Washington Redskins!! Can you believe it!!", and the crowd goes wild. :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

2 seconds left in the game, we are down by 4.

Our opponent is punting the ball.

Who do you want back returning the punt: Antwaan or Santana?

Note: no clever answers about you wanting antwaan to catch the ball and in a trick play throw a lateral to moss on the opposite side of the field (kinda like brian mitchell to desmond howard- anyone remember that). its one guy or the other.

randel EL :cheers: he gots more exp.

Guest santana4prez

Randle El, hes one of the best punt returners in the game. When I saw the thread I thought the question was going to be who would you rather throw to ,lol. That would be Santana hands down.

They'd never kick the ball, but if they did, and lets say they kept it in play, I'd have both back there. You said no trick plays, but man, in your situation, its do or die, so you'd have to have your athletes out there. And lets not forget is also on the PR team blocking downfield. ST#21!!! Could be a wild ending!

It's funny you would mention no trick plays because the music city miracle is exactly what i would suggest. however, if forced to choose just one i would pick moss, because he is quicker and more explosive.

Yea I mean, we have Tennessees defensive coordinater in Gregg Williams so I dont see why we wouldnt do it:D

Except we wouldnt lose in the Super Bowl:D

Oh and to the Question...I voted Santana Moss just becuase hes a beast but it should be Randle El cuase hes returned 4 for touchdowns in his 4 year career...thats awesome...

Archived