Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Release Bethea

mrjoolius

No No No say it ain't so. :cry: Not Bethea. Oh No Oh No. How could it they do it. Why would they cut him? :rant: Why? Why? Man this sucks! I can't believe they did this. :cuss: What are they thinking about letting him go. :tantrum:

Ahhhhhhh Who was it they cut again? :rubeyes:

Redskins | Bethea released

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:49:55 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Washington Redskins have released DB James Bethea.

He was a long shot anyway. Must have been some personal reasons why he didnt even make it to training camp.

He was one of the players we allotted to NFL Europe. He probably either got cut or got homesick and that was that.

I think this was another stupid move on the part of the FO. We sign Andre Carter, and let Bethea go? THIS MAKES NO SENSE! I thought we were trying to IMPROVE our team this offseason. I predict the Redskins go 2-14, and Snyder falls into a big pile of beetle dung.

No No No say it ain't so. :cry: Not Bethea. Oh No Oh No. How could it they do it. Why would they cut him? :rant: Why? Why? Man this sucks! I can't believe they did this. :cuss: What are they thinking about letting him go. :tantrum:

Ahhhhhhh Who was it they cut again? :rubeyes:

:laugh:Thats what i was gonna post!

Archived