Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Release Bethea

mrjoolius

Dudes and Dudettes! You dont know who Bethea was????:rolleyes:

Neither did the NFLE Guys :laugh: What useful information!

Redskins | Gibbs Proud of NFLE Guys

Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:15:39 -0700

Gary Fitzgerald, of Redskins.com, reports Washington Redskins head coach Joe Gibbs said he admires the six Redskin players that played in NFL Europe this spring. "You have to admire players who go over there," Gibbs said. "They go through a full season, then come right back over here and dive into this. We'll be getting a break for them pretty quick." The team sent CBs James Bethea and Rufus Brown, LB Joe Tuipala and WR Nathan Black, C Ben Nowland and RB Dahrran Diedrick overseas in February.

I heard that Bethea actually got the Redskins to release him by giving up 4 million of his bonus. He wants to test the FA market. Cincy, NY Giants are the top running candidates to get him. But you can count on it, soon, there will be "can we resign Bethea" threads all over this messageboard. Lord, I hope we get him back, I don't care that people think Bethea was a freelancer, without him, the Redskins are doomed this season.:(

Bethea is a beast! let me ask you one question... have you EVER seen him screw up? in fact the less you see a defensive player the better job his doing because he isnt getting beat or burnt. and i have never seen him. not once. Hell do you even know what hair color he has?

****, i thought he was gonna be the missing piece for us to go the superbowl. I guess SI is right and we will go 4-12 this year and joe gibbs will fail in his 2nd stint as Washington Redskins hC. Y cant we just forfeit now, and bow down to Terrell Owens. LOL

Bethea is a beast! let me ask you one question... have you EVER seen him screw up? in fact the less you see a defensive player the better job his doing because he isnt getting beat or burnt. and i have never seen him. not once. Hell do you even know what hair color he has?

He has black hair. And I did see him make a great play. Sean Taylor was coming off the field. Bethea was there with the low-five assist. Man, we need more guys slapping hands on the sideline.

Archived