Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys now after Arrington too(???)

NFC Beast

i was just thinking that the cowboys just released larry allen, which frees up more cap for them,

do you guys think Arrington will get sucked into a cowboys uni now????

I know he said he didnt want to play for the cowboys, but money talks.

And he still will be able to play you guys 2x a year.

god i hope not,

Word son, dat shizzle would be fo reel son..... oh wait, wrong thread. :)

I seriously hope Dallas doesnt get him, but it would be just myy luck that it happens. I was happy with Cinci getting him and seeing him in " Tha SupaBowl "

i was just thinking that the cowboys just released larry allen, which frees up more cap for them,

god i hope not,

i say, let's sign allen and let him rag doll lavar into next year on every play...

Well, unlike when we lost AP Gregg Williams won't have to change any of his schemes or hot calls. Since Arrington never paid any attention to them anyways :silly:

Not just bashing LA. I still have his jersey and I loved the way he hit people. But, let's call it like it is. He gave up way more big plays than he made. I wish him well but I dunno if he'll ever live up to his potential.

god i hope not,

NOW LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT? THEY JUST RELEASED THE BEST THING THEY HAD ON THEIR O-LINE AND NOW THEY MAY WANT LAVAR- "I LIKE TO OVERSHOOT MY GAP ASSIGNMENTS, SOMETIMES I GIVE UP THE BIG PLAY, LOOKING AT MY 6TH D COORDINATOR,I GOT THIS KNEE PROBLEM, I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE JOE GIBBS BUT I HAD ALL OF YOU FOOLED, HERE'S YOUR STINKING LOUSY 4 MIL I WANT OUT, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, BUT I'M A NICE GUY"-ARRINGTON? :mad:

GO TO DALLAS.:silly: BE ANOTHER HEADACHE. MAKE A RAP SONG. :doh:

THERE IS ONE THING TO REMEMBER.

WHEN JOE GIBBS :notworthy LETS YOU WALK, THERES USUALLY NO HOPE FOR YOU!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

no chance. they have demarcus ware and just signed akin ayodele. they have no need for another OLB

Actually we do have need, although not glaring, at the other OLB opposite Ware.

Currently we have Singleton who was hurt for most of last season and Burnett who was also dinged up a good portion of his rookie year.

Parcells is still very high on Burnett, but hes going to need time to find his groove.

Although I would LOVE to bring in LA, I dont think they want to drop the kind of coin a player like him would command.

Especially with the money Peterson and Abraham just got.

Archived