Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GMU playing NC strong in the NCAA's

jbooma

Hell yeah Mason! In this game they were like the European olympic teams against the Americans. They had better effort and superior team play despite their slight disadvantage in overall talent.

Wait, was Larry Brown coaching UNC too? :laugh:

Seriously, his coaching and bizarre personnel choices killed that team. It was obvious Lebron and Wade should have been getting heavy minutes and Amare Stoudemire was actually more effective at times than Duncan.

My next door neighbor played ball for the heels. I called him when there was just a few minutes left in the game; and I said hey man, Roy just called and wants you to suit up, LOL!

Seems like everyone I know pulls for the heels. I can't wait till I run into them this week, LOL!

Congrats GMU!

Go DUKE!

Wait, was Larry Brown coaching UNC too? :laugh:

Seriously, his coaching and bizarre personnel choices killed that team. It was obvious Lebron and Wade should have been getting heavy minutes and Amare Stoudemire was actually more effective at times than Duncan.

Well, they are both from the UNC coaching tree.:laugh:

I hear it is totally sold out... not only that, but the ticket prices were outrageous, making dan snyder's pricing seem like he was a non-profit organization.

Right you are. 200 dollars per ticket in the nosebleeds. F' it, I'll watch it in a bar for free. :)

Archived